Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

5 Types of Women Who Get Dumped

My wife reads this mag-cosomo, so i was kinda checking it out since she recommends to me to read it and came across this: So i wanna help out the sista and pass this to yall. Hope, it helps! lool. My wife is such a kol lady and i think she learned alot from reading and my wide experience in life. :D

Could you be one of these types?

1. The Dryer Sheet.

She clings to her guy so tightly that no matter where he goes or who he's with he can't shake her loose. Guys crave freedom, so a Dryer Sheet chick can suffocate a man's style. Even if he tells you that he loves spending time with you or wants you around, consider backing off when you don't have to.

2. The Nutcase.

She heavily flirts with dudes in front of her guy to rile him up and likes screaming at him in public for things like making her go home after she passed out at the bar. Men hate drama and don't want to feel like they're in an episode of "The Hills." No matter how fired up you are about something, keep your cool. Or else...!

3. The Full Discloser.

She tells her beau about her menstrual cycle, the eating habits of her three cats, and how many guys she's slept with since losing her virginity at 17. It's nice to feel like your boyfriend is a best friend, but a little mystery goes a long way. There are just some things you should never tell him.

4. The Drama Queen.

She constantly tests her beau by threatening to break up with him. Then when he tries to dump her, she has a meltdown in the middle of the restaurant. This type sounds similar to The Nutcase, but is more emotional, rather than just psycho. If you feel like your relationship is a rollercoaster, consider analyzing why you go through these torturous, insecure moments. Chances are, you just need a little reassurance that your guy cares about you. Be upfront with your man and tell him you need consistent reassurance and affection. And then find out the 8 Love Truths every girl must know!

5. The Timekeeper.

There's never enough "our time" for her; she pouts when her guy is with friends or works overtime. This type is similar to The Dryer Sheet, but can be more manipulative. How often do you give your guy guilt trips? If you're in the habit of keeping watch of his every move and getting upset when you're not numero uno on his priority list, you could be a Timekeeper. Busy yourself with other projects, honey.

More from Cosmopolitan.com:

5. The Timekeeper.

There's never enough "our time" for her; she pouts when her guy is with friends or works overtime. This type is similar to The Dryer Sheet, but can be more manipulative. How often do you give your guy guilt trips? If you're in the habit of keeping watch of his every move and getting upset when you're not numero uno on his priority list, you could be a Timekeeper. Busy yourself with other projects, honey.

Alla maxaan tanoo kele arkay oo hadhow ooyaysa ,,,, :D

chubacka   

these girls (apart frm the discloser)sound similar, someone who is insecure about the relationship she is in and needs some reasurrance from the guy and because of this need her worse nightmare (getting dumped) is likely to come true. :(

but from my experience its normally the girl that does the dumping, i think men are jst too lazy. icon_razz.gif

Lol@the "time keeper." Cosmo advices are by no means universal. Most of the crap they dish out dont apply to our men, me thinks. I feel like they devote too much time to "pleasing" or "keeping" men while all the while "seeming" independant. Disgusting, the way they instill fear and insecurity in women while totting themselves as "experts." I feel like puking my guts out everytime I'm unfortunate enough to look at these megs. Their headlines are even more ridiculous for a magazine that prides itself to be "faminists". The message is the same: please him, worry about him, make him fall for you, make him stay, make him desire you, cook, clean, surprise him, please in him in bed, do EVERYTHIN your man likes, get him back, try HARDER, please his friends and Oh by the way do ALL this to prove that your "independant."!!

^-Right on sister! I personally am of the opinion that these magazines and proposterous obsession with bags, shoes and clothes is all a cleverly ochestrated mechanism designed by marketing geniuses (men) to keep women busy from the real issues of today, ie the big gap that stil exists between men and womens pay-checks. Instead of focusing on issues which really affect us and our country we have allowed ourselves to be brained washed into buying "pink" mobile phones. As if a coat of colour magically transforms a crap run of the mil-product.

Ps Whats even worse is that these pathetic magazines set standards of beauty set by none other than repressed gay men who have a twisted obsession for androgenous looking, flat chest women who in essence are the closet thing they can get to a gangly looking awkward teenage boy.

Ps - Having said that- I kinda liked the "nutcase"- it would be fun to play that role for a laugh for in a while. Gotta keep those men on their toes-till they breakdown and weep into their laps for fear of the unpredictable.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

please him, worry about him, make him fall for you, make him stay, make him desire you, cook, clean, surprise him, please in him in bed, do EVERYTHIN your man likes, get him back, try HARDER, please his friends and Oh by the way do ALL this to prove that your "independant."!!

Thats what I call a PERFECT WIFE!!

"perfect wife" or "perfect slave"? I mean seriously when will one have anytime for important life affairs if all you think about is removing cellulites,trapping a man and orchestrating the perfect sex moves? And why must men be "kept," "trapped" and "served"? Why? Because they dont have a desire to stay with airheads who beleive their only hope and goal in life is get a man. Uff.