Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Oz   

Haneefa is leading, WHY? She hasn't contributed on SOL for the last 3 to 4 yrs.

I say Haneefa's votes to be shifted to Malika asap.

Ibtisam   

^^AS LOZ would say, it is not the quantity or contribution, but the quality people remember, there is a reason "Ibti" is not included and "JB" is not winning. :D Hanneefa is leading because people still remember her super quality post, you hater. :D

The whole point of voting is so people can pick, not to shift votes. Bloody dictators.

P.s. all these people who others are making nosy for or screaming for themselves, take note, if you deserved to win, you won't need to jump through hoops. Shame on you that, some such as The Siren, Haneefa are in the lead and neither has shown up in this thread icon_razz.gif Be graceful people, wa maxaey hanjaabado and trying to put others down to shift votes icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Ngonge Adam is Neutral dhe. If I say anyone else, A&T will yell I am clannish, and if I say Nuune, you would say it is the work of magic, if I vote A&T, You will claim I offered him my sister as a second wife. :D

Oz   

Whose LOZ? confused-smiley-013.gif%3Ft%3D1192320112

Haneefa, was admired by most and was religious, therefore, I have great respect for her. Malika shares similar qualities with Haneefa. I think, it was wise of you for excluding yourself from the SOL Awards. Serenity and I would've a campaign slogan 'Anti-Ibti'. Obviously, rallying against you with so much passion. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Haneefa is not dead (or at least I think she isn't). :D

Plus she was only posting a few months back, not three or four years ago like some are saying (though of course she was also posting three or four years ago. If you see what I mean).

Of course, if Haneefa wins then A&T can not. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I think he was talking about how opposits they are, Mr. Qardho clan. icon_razz.gif

OZ: Legend of Zu is LOZ :D

As for your comparison of the two sisters; They are actually very different, I am sure they have something in common, but not common enough to isku shuubo the votes :D

And Indeed she is kicking and alive alhumdulilah, she was around not long ago.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote: Of course, if Haneefa wins then A&T can not.

never had you has a 4.5 guy :eek: but then again why am i suprised mr clan is everything
:DIt took both you and JB to say what I was thinking. :D

P.S.

Qabiil IS everything. In fact, I shall start a thread to show you.

original posted by Ngonge:

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Of course, if Haneefa wins then A&T can not.

never had you has a 4.5 guy but then again why am i suprised mr clan is everything

It took both you and JB to say what I was thinking.

P.S.

Qabiil IS everything. In fact, I shall start a thread to show you.

^^^can't wait ..... oh and while you at it - can you tell that burco babe..... to leave qardho alone since i was right about what you was thinking :D