Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Abtigiis   

Your judgement is suspect Fabregas. That is what SOler's doubt, not your personality. You support anarchy and perpetual war, only because you mistake changing course with flipflopping.

It is a miracle you have come this far. Try in 2010.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

How come there is no sheikh among the list of candidates?

Whoever designed this should face a penalty of being the Munkar promoter with 70 lashes, including several rounds of waterboarding!

:D

:D:D:D

RedSea is absent from the list. :( I wonder why that is. Miskiin he hasn't been posting lately. He must have found something better to do. :rolleyes:

Juxa   

reer bari iyo reer waqooyi (or is it one and the same) baa ku hishii la meeshan. now add abtigiis oo aan la aqoon tuuladuu kayimid, such is his ambigiousity.

i think in qof fresh ah loo vote gareeyo.

Malika   

LOL@ A&T and Fabregas,this has brought out the true 'politicians' in you two..Lol

:D @ Eradicate tribalism,whilst calling on a certain group..Lol

A&T your already leading,cabadkaa iska daa hee and start kissing some babies,that is impossible on cyber space,just post some of your stories..Ngonge will have nothing on you with his hallucination stories..Lol

Am still waiting for Rudy to come.

RedSea   

AdamZ is perhaps the best poster I have seen this yr. SOL and rest of nomads owe him a great respect for his informative posts. Keep it coming bro.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Your judgement is suspect Fabregas. That is what SOler's doubt, not your personality. You support anarchy and perpetual war, only because you mistake changing course with flipflopping.

It is a miracle you have come this far. Try in 2010.

Abdandoning the cause and surrendering to the valleys of defeat and Submissiveness is a sign of a weak politician. Ladies and gentlemen don't be duped and waste your vote for men who are known to desert the cause.

"Am I willing to give up what I have in order to be what I am not yet? Am I able to follow the spirit of love into the desert? It is a frightening and sacred moment. There is no return. One's life is charged forever. It is the fire that gives us our shape".

Mary Richards

btw- if u haven't voted and don't like me; vote Ngonge. :D

Abtigiis   

Malika, it is not possible to kiss some babies; you are right. But I will not blink to kiss any SOL lady to deny Ngonge a the support of his main constituency.

This bucolic ranting and not softening up has been my main undoing.

NGONGE   

I see A&T has reneged on our secret deal and decided to go it alone. Is that the type of person you want to vote for, people? A man that gives you his word today and goes back on it tomorrow? What is he promising you now? Do you believe him?

By the way, it looks like he recruited Malika as his subtle cheerleader. The wily fox is trying to soften his image and get her to retell some of his past mistakes in a gentler and sweeter light. Are the intelligent people of SOL really falling for such a cheap ploy?

Say no to cyber corruption. Say no to doublespeak. Do not sell your vote for a fee. Do not support A&T. Vote NGONGE. Vote Today.

Ibtisam   

Unless something significant occurs in the last 30mins of this poll, the next phase will start in a hour. Due to the tied results by Marx and Adam (I mean those two names should never be next to each other) I had to make the final 6males and 6males, rather than the intended 5 of each.

Malika 17% (12)

Juxa 13% (9)

Val 10% (7)

The Siren 19% (13)

Haneefa 21% (15)

Kool Kat 16% (11)

The best SOL cyber MALE category

Choose 2

Adam 13% (9)

Nuune 10% (7)

JB 10% (7)

Ngonge 20% (14)

A&T 21% (15)

Marx 13% (9)

Fabregas   

Update:

Sheikh Abu Ghettawi of Brixton just sent me a text message in a mixture of Arabic and Jamaican British patois. He said voting is haram, AKZ is fROM da KUFZ. For those reasons: I AM OUT. However, voting is allowed if it is for the maslaha of the forum and the lesser of the two evils. In this case : Ngonge is the lesser of two evils. :D

Originally posted by Fabregas:

Asalamu'alaykum;

If all the thoroughbred peoples from Sool and Sanag regions and their cousins from Puntland vote for me, their young brother/cousin, I shall attempt to eradicate tribalism from this forum. I shall also pledge allegiance to the emir Sheikh Farole. Say no to tribalism and vote for me.I also call upon all Wadaads, Women and Wacko people from Qardho to vote for me. (ie. those who haven't voted).

VOTE NOW!

Wasalam

:D:D:D you already got my vote - only if i could take it back now - that you mention qardho and wacko at the same sentence.

this thread is realy turning out to be the funniest thread in 2009 :D

Suggestion: the finalist should have thread dedicated to them where they battle out for our votes - perhaps lasting for a week or day .

my votes only go to the people whom i have actually met not mere scripts :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I've no idea why I'm in the list Ibtisam

1. I dont know which 'other' thread is being referenced here, so I clearly didnt contribute.

2. I would not consider myself a 'regular' poster at all since I check here once in a while

3. There is nothing to be gained from being popular or lack of on this site..

All together, a waste of time really.

The last time they did something similar and I sneered you said I was a bore.
:D
Last time, she was almost winning, there is a difference.
icon_razz.gif:D

Serenity if you don't like it, or don't want to be involved or finding it silly or pointless wa caadey. No one is trying to convince you of otherwise, just something people felt like doing (well 43 people who voted anyway)
Serenity has a point though SOL really keeps us informed on Somalia and many other issues that affect us as Diaspora communities. I'm not a regular contributor but I visit here quite often. [/QB]
Serenity may well have a point, but what makes HER point more important than the 70 people who voted here. As for you, SOL can still keep you informed about issues that affecting you, ya kuu didey, for each of us it has a different function, different folks, different strokes. :cool:

Abtigiis   

No one from my Jaaliyad voted for Nuune. It is now clear that someone wants to divide the votes. Where is Ayyoub? Do you see any one from burco except Ngonge? And whose vote is now divided?

Nuune, declare you are out of this election as soon as possible.

Ibtisam   

^^^A&T Burco iyo Hargiesa xagaad uu kal qaadey? When it comes to teaming up, it is THEM against the world- Am sure Ayoub will tell you. :D This is looking to be an SL election, JB, Ngonge, Marx will become one in the end. Call your Awliyo.

I am cheering for Adam as always, the only worthy winner.