Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

NGONGE   

Is this thing still going? Did you not hear of the deal I struck with A&T? After long negotations, he agreed to play Morgan Tsvangirai to my Robert Mugabe. Power sharing all the way.

Malika   

Where is Rudy? I have a job for him,to be my campaign manager.. :D ,if he could get Marx back to SOL,he sure can get me to win..

If we are voting for people whom dont even post that much,why is BOB,Legend,Zafir not on the list?? eeey?

Is Scorpio Sista on the list? Is Pacifist or WOL on the list?..

Alright,will let it go!..

The best SOL cyber MALE category

Choose 2

Adam 12% (8)

Nuune 10% (7)

JB 10% (7)

Sayid Somaal 3% (2)

Ngonge 19% (13)

Sophist 7% (5)

Xiin 4% (3)

A&T 22% (15)

Fu-Fu 6% (4)

Farancab 3% (2)

Che 3% (2)

Marx 13% (9)

Through bred of Cushitic ... AKA Fabregas 9% (6)

Geel Jire 1% (1)

Paragon 6% (4)

Rooble 3% (2)

We can do it again. Destiny will be fulfilled again. Oh noble SOLers vote for me and will we sail towards a great future.

I reckon if Ibtisam polled herself, she would have definately won. but I am surprised I was left out of the running. Haneffa hardly contributes to SOL. this whole poll is flawed. how comes Lazie, Northsky and LST, MMA were omitted.

How come there is no sheikh among the list of candidates?

Whoever designed this should face a penalty of being the Munkar promoter with 70 lashes, including several rounds of waterboarding!

:D

Abtigiis   

Ciid Wanaagsan SOLERS!

Ciddii baa noo irmaan, waa ciid

Caana laga maalayaa, waa ciid

Dadkii waa wada carfeen, waa ciid

Cidlaa laga tumanayaa, waa ciid

I will deliver my acceptance speech shortly, and I sincerly believe there is no need for second round. That is waste of resource and time. SOler's have spoken!

I am disgusted by the actions of BURCO-clique in SOL who didn't even break for the Ciid and has tried to make an unpopular outfit - the amphibian NGONGE as a real contender. This is confirmed to me by none other than Ayoub, who bragged on a PM to me, saying he has just voted for Ngonge after considering "the blood connections" as he put it.

In the age of internet and globalisation, one would have thought what ties people will remain their ideas and not pre-destined racial, tribal or geographic affinities. It is sad such noble sites as SOL are infested with this venom. And it is sad to note that only one group is spearheading this malady.

The Burco-Clique is as dangerous as the torri and budh wielding vagrants in the dusty town. The sooner we stop them, the better! I warn people of any countenance with the machinations of this evil group. Their loquocious spiritual leader OOdweyne, who Xinnfannin calls the 'a perfect symbol of the incarnation of tribal zeal' is doing all he can, behind the curtains.

Down with Burco-Clique. The clique, frustrated with Dahir Riyaale's election extensions want to compensate for their failures elsewhere and take the SOL prize as a consolation.

Let us deny them that moment of glory!

let it be known, I voted for the coolest in the female and because I was not in the male category, I voted that however is named adam here, had been otherwise, perhaps i would have taken it more serious.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I am disgusted by the actions of BURCO-clique in SOL who didn't even break for the Ciid and has tried to make an unpopular outfit - the amphibian NGONGE as a real contender. This is confirmed to me by none other than Ayoub, who bragged on a PM to me, saying he has just voted for Ngonge after considering "the blood connections" as he put it.

In the age of internet and globalisation, one would have thought what ties people will remain their ideas and not pre-destined racial, tribal or geographic affinities. It is sad such noble sites as SOL are infested with this venom. And it is sad to note that only one group is spearheading this malady.

The Burco-Clique is as dangerous as the torri and budh wielding vagrants in the dusty town. The sooner we stop them, the better! I warn people of any countenance with the machinations of this evil group. Their loquocious spiritual leader OOdweyne, who Xinnfannin calls the 'a perfect symbol of the incarnation of tribal zeal' is doing all he can, behind the curtains.

Down with Burco-Clique. The clique, frustrated with Dahir Riyaale's election extensions want to compensate for their failures elsewhere and take the SOL prize as a consolation.

Let us deny them that moment of glory!

Alla! Alla! :D:D Lakac kacyeee! You're cracking under the pressure mate. Clearly statistics is not your strength - your shoe size notwithstanding. :D Look at that score board; can you see how many candidates we've got running against each other? Can you see how split our camps' vote is? Your accusations don't stand minor scrutiny. Most of Ngonge's vote are from his concubines, whereas yours are rumoured to be from some "shady newbies". ;) You're still the favourite though because of your amazing abilities to "generate votes" ;) and the thoroughbred Fab's supporters religious opposition to "democrazy". :D All the best, for now...

Abtigiis   

looooooooool@shoe-si ze! :D:D

As to split of votes of the clique, it is by design. It is a strategic ploy knitted to give the impression that there is no collective assault on the prize. The clique is meticulous in closing down on all potential loopholes. Sometimes, I wonder if they are putting Ludlum's Borne identity tale in real show. :D

Is it coincidence that 3/4 of Ngonge's concubines are from Burco and surroundings? Who do you think is a fool?

Fabregas   

Asalamu'alaykum;

If all the thoroughbred peoples from Sool and Sanag regions and their cousins from Puntland vote for me, their young brother/cousin, I shall attempt to eradicate tribalism from this forum. I shall also pledge allegiance to the emir Sheikh Farole. Say no to tribalism and vote for me.I also call upon all Wadaads, Women and Wacko people from Qardho to vote for me. (ie. those who haven't voted).

VOTE NOW!

Wasalam