Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Paragon   

^So who's winning Adam? Mind you I voted for you and another gent. And two of my favourite ladies. I know someone who say waa heblaayo and heblaayo but I am not talking.

MZanzi   

A&T is a great grassroots candidate, an energetic campaigner, ... With that experience behind him, with his boundless energy, he will win in 2009. he's a masterful ladies strategist, a great shaxaari , and extremely well-liked,

Xidigo   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Adam,

- Xidigo,
cry me a river, maybe if you said something other than
down down down with SOmaliland
once in a while, people will remember you eh

Cry me a river aa ala maxaad iska hadashay. I cannot put down something that does not exist.

If you add me or exclude me, you know I am still # one I mean Xidigo rocks. :D

AYOUB   

Haven't voted yet but I think I'll vote tactically. Among boys; my first choice would have been the one, the only, the absolutely Fab thoroughbred. But we can't have Ngonge slip through the back door, can we? So I will leave it late and go for AbG ( Anyone but Ngonge).

As for the girls, my libs are sealed.

Ibti

I like you too. Honest smile.gif

:D only 1 measly vote for me.

I'm surprised i made it onto this list .. lakin I'll have to work harder next year ... what is the online eqv of politicians kissing babies tolow ?

when is the second round beginning horta ?

Cara.   

GJ, us Two Percenters are the Ralph Naders of the SOL political landscape :D No chance we'll even get close, but we prevent the heavy hitters from hitting it out of the park.

Unless a candidate wins 51% of the total vote, I think there should be runoff elections. Ibti what do you say?

Note to the front-runners: If you want my support during the run-off elections, send me a care package filled with designer goodies smile.gif

NASSIR   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

quote:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by -Serenity-:

I've no idea why I'm in the list Ibtisam

1. I dont know which 'other' thread is being referenced here, so I clearly didnt contribute.

2. I would not consider myself a 'regular' poster at all since I check here once in a while

3. There is nothing to be gained from being popular or lack of on this site..

All together, a waste of time really.

The last time they did something similar and I sneered you said I was a bore.
:D
Last time, she was almost winning, there is a difference.
icon_razz.gif:D

Serenity if you don't like it, or don't want to be involved or finding it silly or pointless wa caadey. No one is trying to convince you of otherwise, just something people felt like doing (well 43 people who voted anyway) [/QB]
Serenity has a point though SOL really keeps us informed on Somalia and many other issues that affect us as Diaspora communities. I'm not a regular contributor but I visit here quite often.

RedSea   

I think I voted for Adam last yr. This yr my vote went to Marx. Funny dude although he doesnt realize how hilarious he is.

This looks not a fair election, rumors that the voting machines's software which initially donated by Dahabshiil had been tampered with. Reports of wide spread irregularities & vote rigging going on! for some people it was like that of Afghanistan election. Front page of Mail on SOL paper's headline reads: A&T allegedly bribed officials. time for SOL electoral reform :D