Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I am eagle-eyed. If I didn't pre-empt the conspiracy by voting to myself, Ngonge would have been on the lead alone.

Norf,

maxaad ka baryaysaa; Anigaa amaaniye iigu shub!

burco miyaan iloobaa

boodhkeedi waynaa

barbaarteedi fiicnaa

bartii aad ku aragtaba

dhagaxa boobi abidkood

LOOOOOOOL :D:D

it basicaly says Burco is dirty, ran down village full of blindinly blasting sands and houses made with crooked rocks then portray as beautiful 5 story building & 5* hotels :D:D

NGONGE   

********** BREAKING NEWS *******************

After long negotiations with the Cushitic, Thoroughbred Sons Of Somalia and after agreeing to ensure that I only accept a Sharica compliant prize, the right honourable cushitic, thoroughbred son of Somalia, Mr Fabregas Al Shababi has agreed to put his entire weight behind my campaign and urge his supporters to pass their votes on to me.

Further negotiations with other parties are ongoing and we hope to form a formidable coalition in order to halt the political phenomenon that is A&T.

Our strategists' believe eighteen more votes should be sufficient.

Ibtisam   

^^^Why don't you vote for him icon_razz.gif

Lol this thread is getting mad.

The guys are showing why Somalia has been in trouble for 20yrs!! they just cannot agree to let the best man win, each one thinks there is no one better than him. They have started dissing each other with poems and forming coalitions.

The women on the other hand are just watching in silence, plotting and rooting for a peaceful transition.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Ngonge,

I see you don't respect the resolutions of the Jaalliyadda which I posted earlier. Count Nuune's three to me and see if you can catch me!

We are waiting for the Admin's approval of the decision of TOLka soon. It is a formality.

If at all it gets close, dib ha loo dhigo ayaan odhan or server'kaa xun.

:D , alla ma Somaliland style :D

A&T is kool man, I like Cara also.... I didn't vote for anyone thou, I can't, I am an illegal immigrant, no Sharci...

Fabregas   

How can u leave out THE newcomer of the year Muridi? The crazy philosopher who cOINED up with historical SOL phrases like, "

quote:

babylon wants to make us all "ciyaalsuuq"

school is our salvation.

quote:i'm sorry sounds like a discussion between ju jutsu and aikido.

you know what made me dizzy? in my town there are only two mosques they are in different time zones"

And people like Sherban shabeel, the first Eastern European fadi ku dirir warrior and diehard sheikh shariff fan.

?

ps. I call upon all Islamists, people from Lasacanod areas, NBAS(niccaz behind Alshabab) and riyale supporters with messy offices to come out in my support. And also all Noble Islamic Somali peoples of lofty ambitions, who are true to the ideals of their pious forefathers and are the building blocks of freedom for their future generations( my new phrases thorough cushitic is gone now) :D

Abtigiis   

I am off until Tuesday, ciyaalka ciidoodii iyo hawlahaas ayaan ku maqanahay.

Fadlan Fu-Fu isha ku hay say wax u socdaan, oo ila soo socodsii.

Hadaan helo ila soo hadal. Hadii kale,Ogaysiiska aan horey u sheegay paste garee on my behalf.

Ciid wanaagsan dhamaantiin. Ciid Mubaarak.

Abtigiis   

Waan soo laabtay, JB. Xafadii baan ka soo xanaaqay when they said maanta sambuuse waan iloownay. Anyway, Ramadaan karim to you too.

Yaan iska ilaaliya?

roobleh   

The only reason I voted here (voting should have taken place at the beginning of next year) is when I saw that ONLY ONE soler has voted for me. Now I got two with MY VOTE. That's enough for now. But this Ibti & CO are getting too much powerfull to do what they want here. Even, this guy, AZ, is trolling here during the night to keep some threads out of sight, so Ibti's thread will always remain on the TOP.

Where are THE MODERATORS?

PS. Qoladiinan 'TOLKA' lamagac baxday, bal sheekadiina hoos u dhigta oo ROOBLE ugu shubba, at least for the first round. Second roundka idinku haddaad rabtaan isugu shubba ileyn waydinkan bahashii qabyaaladda ahayd bannaanka soo dhigaye.

Chimera   

Ibtisam we are being tricked just look at all the new nicknames that have suddenly popped up; kelya xariif, strawberry&cream, diihaal etc, something fishy is going on. I'll bet those are the same nicks that helped A&T win last year since they are all suddenly logged in during this years awards hmmmm..(i'm such a sore loser :D )