Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

SOL 2009 Awards

Kamaavi   

Haneefa and Siren are essentailly tied for the 2009 Best Sol Cyber Female Award Nomination, according to the Camel Milk Thread Pole, the fisrt time that Sheekho Haneefa has not clearly led the feild.

Siren bests Haneefa by a single percentage point, 24%-23%, if the contest includes Paragon.

Haneefa bests Siren by a single point, 36% -35%, if it doesn't include Paragon.

Among Sole cyber females alone, Haneefa leads Siren by 5 points, 34%-29%. That's a significant narrowing from the Camel Milk Thread Poll taken in early-day, when she led by 17 points. Among Sol cyber males, Siren leads by 9 points, 31%-22%.

The survey of 24 Sol cyber femles and 7 males who "lean" Sol cyber females, taken today, has a margin of error of +/- 5 percentage points.

Meanwhile, former Sol award winner Abtigiis & tolka leads the male field at 32%, up three points from the poll in mid-day. Ibtisaam's cyber soulmate Adam Zayla was second at 19%, down four points. icon_razz.gif

The former CL's ideal man Ngonge edged up four points to third place, at 12%, one point above sheekh Sophist and pilot Nuune. Nuune formed a testing-the-camel milks committe last week and could formally enter the race as early as next month.

The survey of 20 Sol males and 11 females who "lean" Sol cyber males has a margin of error of +/-5 points

The best Sol cyber male candidates will meet in Camel Milk Debate at 9 (the Somali BBC time) on post Eid day for their first online Sol debate, this one moderated by Ngonge, Sophist, Malika and Fufu. :D:D

Poll Results: SOL 2009 Awards (31 votes.)

The best SOL cyber FEMALE category

Choose 2

Buuxo 13% (4)

Malika 6% (2)

Juxa 16% (5)

Sheh 6% (2)

Val 6% (2)

The Siren 23% (7)

C&H 3% (1)

CL 3% (1)

Cara 3% (1)

Haneefa 23% (7)

Blessed 3% (1)

Serenity 3% (1)

Ms DD 6% (2)

Chubacka 0% (0)

Kool Kat 13% (4)

The best SOL cyber MALE category

Choose 2

Adam 19% (6)

Nuune 10% (3)

JB 10% (3)

Sayid Somaal 3% (1)

Ngonge 13% (4)

Sophist 10% (3)

Xiin 0% (0)

A&T 19% (6)

Fu-Fu 6% (2)

Farancab 0% (0)

Che 3% (1)

Marx 3% (1)

Through bred of Cushitic ... AKA Fabregas 13% (4)

Geel Jire 3% (1)

Paragon 6% (2)

Rooble 6% (2)

Malika   

^ :D

CL,bless you girl!..Lol

A&T iyo The Siren are on the lead..Hmmm

off to write steamy romatic/segsi story to post before elections end. :D

Chimera   

A&T&T and The Siren make a great couple!

I'm boycotting these Awards, not only because i'm losing, but also because my Cyber Soulmate Ibtisam wasn't included so i'm off

caveman-walk-away.jpg

I believe (Strongly Believe) these awards are crapp. when there is no Legend there is No Vote.

Teeda kale waa waxuu qof tacbaan ah oo gaajo ka badatay sameeyey!

NG, you are on the spot, it is the people that Ibti likes (siriyan wa calaaniyan) icon_razz.gif

Salaamaat

Tuujiye   

I will like to let everyone know that the winners will be the guest of Tuujiye on The Tuujiye Show right after the Awards..............

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Xidigo   

Meeshaay Xidigo kamaqan tahay waa lagu xaluf la' yahay. :D

But then again, she would not include me because I don't cheer for fake clandlands.

Kool_Kat   

Hadey Xidigo (alla jecliyaa saad ukala shabiso) cudur ahaan leheed, dad badan oo SOL kujiro baan maalin walba tacsidooda kasoo boodi leheen... icon_razz.gif Istaqfurulaah, ilaa wili waa Ramadan... :mad: