Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Ibtisam's Somali 101 class ....

Ibtisam   

THAT IS NASTY Ms DD. You guys need help :eek: :eek: Get out of my thread you nasty, sick minded people! Akha tuu :mad: eeeew

nuune   

lol Ms DD, well, Ibti should know northerners or southerners use the same word for dust, another word is boodh, or boorka, boodhka, all same meaning smile.gif

Ibti :D it would be very crazy for me to explain it to you, am glad Ms DD volunteered for it

Ibtisam   

^^^As a man, you should be able to explain your own bloody process.

Now get out, the four of you, saqajanimo and a half iga dhee :D - I can't believe they call us qaladan, I mean what the hell!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^What did you understand it as, maybe that is why KK is qax qax.

Ibti kuwaan yeysan kuwaalin, I understood waxaad ka waday, SIIGO = BUS = DUST!!!

Ms DD & Nuune, iga saarayaah sheekadiina...Ani sey Ibti kawaday leen u fahmay...Besides, if we look at it from your dhinac, see siigo wax loogu liqaa? :D :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

Ha'idambaajinina bariga bari Jimco waayee...And you know how the maahmaah goes 'Jimco jimcatul muslimiin, Kool_Kat maaya saqajaanimo'... :D

Ms DD   

I am confused..I dont know what is going on. I just spotted a word that had no business in SOL..till KK now explained what it meant. Lets just call it ..lost in translation.

Guess, it wasnt all bad, cos Ibti and I learned a new word today ;)

Ibtisam   

^^Yes, a useless word, when I'm going to use it. I cannot think of a place or context where it would fit in. If you wanted to teach me, you could've tried words I am likely to use! LOL

LOOL@ see siigo wax loogu liqaa, Indians have a dish where it is used as sauce for good luck if you are trying for kids icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Besides, if we look at it from your dhinac,
see siigo wax loogu iqaa?
:D
:mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

How Could I miss this...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Qac aa tahay!

You really want nuune to answer that, do u? lol

Kool_Kat   

Indians have a dish where it is used as sauce for good luck if you are trying for kids

Ibti, a dusty sauce? Mise wax kalaa ulajeedaa adna? :confused: ;)

Ms DD, Suuqa Siigaale maxasuusataa Xamar? I am sure Nuunka aa kaabolaadaro ka ahaa... :D

Ps, about that Indian sauce Ibti mentioned, dad baa ubaahan inee ka wardoonaan sey caruur usoo tuurtuuraan like the express train @rush hour...

Ibtisam   

KK: I'm talking about its other, not so dusty meaning. :D

Sheh??? Don't worry I will tell you as well. :D

LOOL sey caruur usoo tuurtuuraan like the express train @rush hour... Waxa walan!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Scandalous discussion. Then you'll all blame my good friend A&T for corrupting this forum. Shame on you all.
:D

We are quick learners dee... :D