Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Ibtisam's Somali 101 class ....

Ms DD   

looooool ibtiyey..yaa kuu duceeya inanyahay..have mercy please lol

Seriously though, I know I would enjoy it if you were to tell me in person. Which I will ask in future.

I am going to post stories that I was told as a child in the miyi,

Miyi iyo magaala ku waregto, mid kula mid ah ma arag weli. :D

Qof miyi joogay oo af somali baas qorayo,waa maxay dee? Anigoo sujuu ah baa idin dhaamo dadkinan somalida isku sheegayo. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

DD You did not enjoy my story :(redface.gif

FB Yaah I don't understand waaxad qoortey dee? icon_razz.gif Is that even somali? :D

Ngonge :rolleyes:

You know what part of if you are offended or going to take the piss don't read, did you miss?? Seriously, bugger off if it is hurting your eyes. :cool:

P.s. FB, as a suuji, you fail to understand there is a difference between speaking and writting in Somali, reer miyi people do not write somali, but they speak and communicate using heavy heavy Somali. I could take many of these so called somali experts and tigh them to a tree with my Somali. :cool:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

DD You did not enjoy my story
:(redface.gif

FB Yaah I don't understand waaxad qoortey dee?
icon_razz.gif
Is that even somali?
:D

Ngonge :rolleyes:

You know what part of if you are offended or going to take the piss don't read, did you miss?? Seriously, bugger off if it is hurting your eyes. :cool:

P.s. FB, as a suuji, you fail to understand there is a difference between speaking and writting in Somali, reer miyi people do not write somali, but they speak and communicate using heavy heavy Somali. I could take many of these so called somali experts and tigh them to a tree with my Somali. :cool:

^You may have a point there. But i DO NOT believe you one bit. I will ask Val or Serenity or Sheherazade to debunk this outragious claim(Is she for real?) :D

Kamaavi   

Miyi iyo Magaalo

Miyey toosiyan

carab dalab leh!!

Sida kale Ibti

waa waayo-arag.

Laakin maanta uun bay

ka fashilantay. :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote: I am going to post stories that I was told as a child in the miyi,

Miyi iyo magaala ku waregto, mid kula mid ah ma arag weli.

Qof miyi joogay oo af somali baas qorayo,waa maxay dee? Anigoo sujuu ah baa idin dhaamo dadkinan somalida isku sheegayo.
icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Ms DD Gabadha Ngonge ayaa kilkileenayo :D

I do have though written work of Cigaal shidaad stories, more than 20 stories in A4 pages I gathered awhile back, each one of the story is much more hilarious the the other one, I arranged them in preference, like the one that would make u laugh and in tears would be at the top :D

Ms DD, do you remmeber when Cigaal Shidaad was sleepin habeen kala bar in top of the tree, and there was some snakes goin through and passin by his moustache and around his mouth, the story is long, but you remmeber the halheys or the catch pharse "Halaq Mareen" or wado halaq mareen bey noqotey.

The guy wasn't fuley at all, he wanted to leave history behind, and he did it smoothly and very profesional way.

Yaa xasuusto also when he was running with tthe neylo or ariga yaryarka, markaasaa la weydiiyey, war maxaad la ordeysaa, neylaha waxey ka ordayaan ayaan aniguna ka ordayaa lool.

Cigaal Shidaad was one of the greatest Somalis ever had, he made the Somali language so rich, full of xikmadiisa matalaysa fulaynimada but far from it, all of his mahamaaho and xigmado are in use today used by everyone

roobleh   

Sheekada markaan akhriyayay waxaad moodeysay inaan rimoodh jiidayo!

Ibti, sidii naagtii ruushka ahayd ee warka soomaaliga ku sheegi jirtay baad u hadlaysaa. Margiyaddii baa nadaalay ee maxaanu akhrinaa.

PS. Mid afka kubara dhakhso u guurso.

BOB   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

this one is all in Somali. So BOB read the fatixah!

Ibtisam...waa akrithed Fatiha...sheekegado fycan wooy iayad wuu jecehaty...sudis kuwat Af Soomaali wu bereni sabadit oh before you know it you will hold a debate with the likes of Nuune and Xiin and I will also finally be able to relax and not be afraid of getting a heart attack from reading (Your) Somali. :D

Keep it up dear Girl... smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ameen   

Ibti can write in Somali? Like WHOA! (just joking) MashAllah, good job. And here I thought you weren't capable of doing such a thing :D