Sign in to follow this  
Luggooyo

Why would a Brazilian call himself Somalia?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Waar be glad that this time it was a human being calling himself Somali. Usually, it’s the cats that are called Somali!
:D

:D:D

Thats Somali not Somalia. There are other things named Somali beside the cats like the warship HMS Somali destrored by Germans and the demolished Somali Club building in Liverpool. At least Somali Road(next to Asmara off Menelik RD ;) ) in NW2 still there, but how long? :D

Juxa   

i wonder why J-11, remembers jordan? and which side is he smiling at? anything below her chin :rolleyes:

I regret to inform you that He was Named after a type of Goat found in latin America specially in Brazil. and Yes They are called Somalia :D:D .

Now Ngogne's nightmere had come true..it is a type of Goat .....and Not that he had a somali Parent ...

I did some research on his name - - when he was in feyenoord...

I didnt want to be the one who breaks this news to you...I have been monitoring this thread for a while hoping someone will break that unpleasant news to you unfortunately no one came forward.

Hehehehehe..eat My shorts Suckers ---

PS: I am looking for that article as we speak..hopefully i will find it and it will back me up :D:D Until Then U can't sue my skinny *** icon_razz.gif

This is a quick version - - hopefully lata I will add the link of the evidence

N.O.R.F   

Jamal says:

I have seen a woman called Jordan

looool, joker, i didint know that you got your poetic insparation from reading page 3 on the Central Line every morning :D

This guy is a cr*p player and i hope he changes his name soon! He played for PSV (i think) in the Champion League against Man Utd (i think) a few years ago. He did do much,,,,

Salaan...

We need to register/trademark the Soomaali/Soomaaliya word, like Soomaali™ or Soomaaliya® quickly or else it would get worse. Check bellow.

This person:

somali_lrg.jpg

Somali Cerise, spokeswoman for Australia's Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby.

Outcasts are mocking our internationally recognized national name. 1003.gif1003.gif

AYOUB   

^^ She's looks OK lets hope she retires soon smile.gif

Viking

the player (Wanderson de Paula Sabino Somalia) from his time at Feyenoord where he played for a couple of years.

mojam

this guy used to play for the F-side of Rotterdam the season before they won the UEFA cup.

Waryaa Dude

anyway I know this dude, he played for Feyenoord and he scored a lot of goals.

After all that Norf comes and says: "He played for PSV (i think)"

Do people have short memories or do they not read other posts? :D

N.O.R.F   

Ayoub says:

After all that Norf comes and says: "He played for PSV (i think)"

loool, man i will be honest and say i dont read many posts but he played for PSV orFeyernord, not sure :confused:

Brazilians are known for naming their kids colorful names...ie I read some articles about Brazilians culture of naming kids with a catchy name.......Ever had of this name before? MADEINUSA !!!!!Wel it exist in Brazil