Sign in to follow this  
Luggooyo

Why would a Brazilian call himself Somalia?

Baashi   

Wlc Mr. Luggooyo,

Now why would a Brazilian call himself Somalia? Why not? People take all sorts of names: Fox, Wood, Paris, Tiger, Rice, etc. Perhaps he likes Somali chicks :D ...they are admired all over the black world :cool: .

Paragon   

I have seen a woman called Jordan :D but this time I am glad its a man who is called Somalia. Worse things could happen, we don't want that with for our country's name, do we? ;)

Viking   

Luggoyyo,

Welcome sxb, it's good to see you again.

The link you posted 'could not be found', but I recognise the player (Wanderson de Paula Sabino Somalia) from his time at Feyenoord where he played for a couple of years.

I know of a Somali family with females called Paris, Istanbul, Beirut, Berlin and Yurub (Europe). After all these years, I still find it peculiar.

nuune   

i know this lady called induniisiya, it is a cute name, i like it, magacan baa loogu wan qalay.

wax lala yaabo ma ahan ninkan lla baxay somalia

mojam   

Yeah this guy used to play for the F-side of Rotterdam the season before they won the UEFA cup.

it's actually a Brazilian tradition that soccer stars go by a single name like a nick name.

Rokko   

I heard qoftoo somaliyadaa ka waashay back in the days. After they broke up magaceedaa u gooyey and all he remembered was that she was from Somalia so he called himself somalia.

Source: Dariska iyo ciyaalka xaafada

AYOUB   

Originally posted by J11:

I have seen a woman called Jordan
:D

Really? :D

I don't know whats funnier the big grin or you remembering 'her' icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Waar be glad that this time it was a human being calling himself Somali. Usually, it’s the cats that are called Somali! :D