Suldaanka

Cheeseman's speech... proves the fool that he is.

Cheeseman spends 7 minutes trying to drive a small menial point "cuntadii iyo mushaharkii waa idin siiyay sow maha..." 

Like seriously 7 minutes for one small childish point.

And then comes the unexpected chest of all that effort, the question: "Alshabab dalkii ma ka xorayseen? "  

Any other leader worth his salt would have past this same point as a quip (kaftan) and not his main speech.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Barwaaqo   

Waxaad moodaa inuu caruur la hadlayo! Horta markuu barbaarayey miyaanu dhul Somaliyeed joogin? Maxaa afka-nadh  ka dhigay?  Maxaa luuqadiisu u kori wayday ileen qurbaha kuma korin oo aragnay  Hingiriisiganna waa ka ganna’e! 

His reading skills is even worse. He has the IQ of 13 yr old and reading skills of a 7 year old.

Even if you were strugling with the language, yet a person with high IQ can formulate the quality of the message, the delivery of the speech and driving the intensity and interest with the body language. 

I have listed to HSM, Sheikh Sherif, Abdirahman Cabdishakur and I can say they have what it takes to be leaders. 

They can deliver a strong message with skill. 

But I have never seen such a dismal failure like this Cheeseman. Not only is he failing the speech itself, he is failed the message itself. The quality of the message is so poor and so childish, I just feel sorry for those poor people in the audience to that have to suffer. 

One of his best speeches ever,  very honest, you have completely misunderstood the context, can't see the frost for the trees.

Every gov since TNG made progress except Culusow who created big set back and had 70% of army as ghosts and pocketed.

Suldaanka, listen to the speech with understanding of situation. Okiyaalaha nacaybka fur, Hadaad dhego iyo indho leedahay waa fahmi,😁😁😁

9 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

I have listed to HSM, Sheikh Sherif, Abdirahman Cabdishakur and I can say they have what it takes to be leaders. 

They can deliver a strong message with skill. 

But I have never seen such a dismal failure like this Cheeseman. Not only is he failing the speech itself, he is failed the message itself. The quality of the message is so poor and so childish, I just feel sorry for those poor people in the audience to that have to suffer. 

HOW is itgood afmiishaar tuuga! You focussing something very trivial.

Soldiers and police are getting paid!

35 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

HOW is itgood afmiishaar tuuga! You focussing something very trivial.

Soldiers and police are getting paid!

Firstly Cheeseman is blaming his failure to live upto his promise that in 2 years he will clear and dismantle Alshabab. Shifting blame on the poor soldiers is so cowardly.

was there any other substance to his speech? other than that I said above?

galbeedi   

The issue is not about the speech , it is about how the president is out of touch with reality. He is addressing these fake generals like children. these issues should be addressed in closed door meeting.He is probably talking to the wrong generals. Those who promised him of victory two years ago had been already relieved of duty by himself. 

It is the same game. I saw a clip of Khayre addressing his own office employees and aides about the merits and importance of their jobs and broadcasting it to the world. 

You can't give someone an assignment as big as defeating Al-shaabaab and go to your business and then come back after two years and ask them if they done their job. The war effort isn't a project that must be checked every two years. It is daily , weekly and monthly report . It is the most important task of his government. His whole government should  focused of on security.

The health ministry must recruit nurses and wards for the soldiers. The public works ministry must build housing and bracks for the army; the transport industry and energy must work delivering fuel and food to the soldiers. The whole government must mobilize to help the army succeed. That is how a nation at the war acts and behaves. Just look at the big couches and sofas these fake  generals are sitting. Every week there is " Xaflad" and party in Mogadishu. 

Folks, this in not a nation at war.   just like most narco states where luxury living, bombs and parties live side by side. As usual they blame everything to the last president whose soldiers he deployed to Baraawe four years ago are still there.  

Just like those before him, he was busy with other things like flying around. Does anyone knows who is the defense minister of Somalia, the most important job of all?, no one knows him. He was just one of those picked from the crowd to fill the 4.5 slot of his clan. If the minister can't handle his duty then fire him.You have a national security minister who explains the Mogadishu check points, and not the national security of the country. They have the most incompetent people leading the most important jobs. 

THey are acting like a government that  hundreds of thousands of soldiers scattred from Kismaayo to Djibouti border. Most of these soldiers are based just less than hundred kilometer from the capital. anyone serious would know what is going on unless they  are out of touch or secluded in Mogadishu.

Farmaajo just gave these guys another two years, by the time he comes back, it will be too late.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1