Sign in to follow this  
qumane

again Hargeisa daawo dacalada

Qumane,

The question is not me getting it, rather how we would define what you are feeling brother. Dont get me wrong, Somaliland is beautifull, nice, and developing, I just want to know the motive to your madness or post. Please make me understand it. I want to know it..... If you dont mind....

Salaam,

Neutrality and Positive attitude are the commodities we are lacking these days, it became short supply since the civil war.

Hargeisa great town, great people and great blog …many thanks for your presentation.

Sharmarke

Ibn...Kaysaa chalrahaa hee yaar. Idar kiyaa karahaa hee gaandhuu.anyhow, kab igay gar.

P.S Teraa london dosti loog Q barishaan karahaa hee. Ishq karoo yaar! ;)

Namaste Jee

Che in Beantown

Sky   

baq bab unakaka bingbim masakuka.... what the F did you just say? Are you from Papua New Guinea or something.

qumane   

Dear Haaruun my missage is not polatics aimed other wise I chosed the polatics part.

ibn sina, let him be Dictator Riyale PR manager in SOL.

I don't care Riyale, Col. A/lahi or other bloodthirsty warlords in Somalia. What I'm trying to share with you was The big changes in Hargeisa from 1988 when 90% of the city was destroyed by ****** and now 2005. what i also trying to share with you was great possibility of Google earth technology which I partly used to make this video. But in your case every think is politics and tribalism