Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

airing out dirty laundry

check this out peeps , remember couple of weeks that post about the execution of a guy for killing some another guy @ somalia ? *somalia, somaliland potato potato blah* anyhow check what I could surfing around [ http://commercial-archive.com/129885.php ] ..Fifth pic down

ps; you need to copy and paste for some reason they won't allow direct link umh but if you refresh couple of times it might work

The link is not working for me -- I also tried to visit the site and search for keywords such as Somalia and execution and such --- what's in the entry anyway?

amnesty3.jpg

adland: Amnesty International Ads Show What's Happening

Amnesty International in Switzerland broke a new outdoor campaign May 29th that was created by Walker Werbeagentur Zuerich. The campaign uses the tagline "It's not happening here but it's happening now", in various languages, from French to German. Using the transparent billboards, the campaign aims to show people what is going on in the world, even if it's not happening in front of them at the bus stop. The ads portray issues in countries like Iraq, China, and Sudan.