Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^WOw. Lol congrats! Walked, dancing and cooking your own meals. Girl that is great.

Aham. I've not had a fizz drink or a chocolate bar since last week Friday (shiid, now I want some! a Whole week) I had cakes though. And my maadax xanuu went on Tues, but I'm still having withdrawal symptoms (been tired and grumpy)! I need a sugar rush. When do we get to treat ourself??

Oh and I had one fruit a day since Friday, erg.

My clothes still fit, so I don’t think I’ve lost anything.

u shuld buy some raisins, apricots or dates.......if that's your kind of thing!

AYOUB   

Here's little encouragement...

Buuran buuran cag balaadhan!

Sing that on pounding the treadmill. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Brofessor lol you are not serious. Other than dates, the rest is no go. And dates in a blessing in Ramadan normally, but now that you mention it I'm buy me some chocolate *ahem I mean dates.

1940 calories per day for women

:eek: That is nothing! lol It must be the estimate for size zeros or something.

ZOLA   

Good Morning all,

my target weight loss for last week was 2 pounds; so far i lost 1 pound. i have been eating right and worked out 4 times since last friday. i have been doing some weight training and might have gained some muscle..they say muscle weights more than fat.

Scorpion...am proud of u girl. keep doing what u have been doing.

Well ibitisam I wasn't keeping track of the calories but I was aiming for something little less or close to 2000 calories per day.

Crystal light is not those type of food thing it's more like powder to be added to water nothing else and it really doesn't taste bad...The idea of raisin and other things is really great one I would definitely add raisins to my next week's shopping list...I have had carrots and let me tell you the first day I thought I was going throwing up :(:( ...But the next day, it tasted great to me :D:D

Zola,

Thank you for your kind words and good to see you are working it too...You might be retaining more water too...I didn't go to the gym because I have the same issue you do, I go work out and do weight training and bam I am more muscular but not lighter...So I am thinking to hit the gym for one day next week and just hit the treadmill (of course not singing that song)and maybe aim for 300 calories loss...Here's to hoping

Nephissa   

So who is the biggest loser this week?

To the people that stayed the same..that is a victory as well, don't discourage! A new day starts today.

Baluug   

I'll put up my report later, just woke up :cool:

I've been fighting a hargab and working 12-hour shifts this week, so I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday. I ate McDonald's for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday because I started work early and had to run out of the house before I had breakfast, and had a shawarma last night after work, so I hope that doesn't hurt too much....

Kool_Kat   

I am very sad to report, since starting school this week, I have not set any goal as of yet! Inshallah, starting next week, I will...Gosh, it is just so hard...Going to school in the afternoon, I run around the house like a mad woman - trying to do everything before going to school; and after sitting in class for three or four hours, I am mentally drained and don't have the stamina to do anything other than sit on the coach and watch TV...I just need to adjust to this 'school' thingy, and organise my time... :mad:

I have not gained any weight though... :D

Congrats to others who are achieved their goals!!!

Ms DD   

I didnt do as well as I wouldve liked. I indulged here and there but I lost 1lb. I didnt control my food but i moved about a bit. This week..inshaAllah i will do better.

Well done Zola and others.

Ibtisam   

I'm taking a break this week. I want to have pizza for dinner, then ice cream popcorn, cakes and fizz drink, did I mention ice cream?. Then I'm sit in front of the TV. This weekend I'm eat nothing but junk food. Whoo.

I'm join you again next week. Good luck though. Do me proud.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I'm taking a break this week. I want to have pizza for dinner, then ice cream popcorn, cakes and fizz drink, did I mention ice cream?. Then I'm sit in front of the TV. This weekend I'm eat nothing but junk food. Whoo.

I'm join you again next week. Good luck though. Do me proud.

Do me proud kulahaa, after all that. Must you mention all of that? Now I feel like pizza and ice cream..caramel chewchew is the best smile.gif