Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Tuujiye   

lol@ nuune..........

Waraa "ninba tuu habalaha ka doorto buu hodan ugu yeeraa" ayaan maqli jiray, laakiin waxaan aa maalin kaste nagu kor sameysaneesid maad naga deysid.

About this topic, I think we should mention were we at ether north America or UK lol..

I have lost 30+ but I'm still 160lbs lol but build shiiiiiiiidh... but If I stood next to Nuune, I will still look huge somamamamamama beeeeeeeeeeeeeeech..........

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

hmmm 9 1/2 stones, don't know what that is in pounds. But I'm here too, I just want to eat better, rather than lose weigh.

With you height and that weight, you're at at the lower level of your BMI..maxaa ku soo galiyey these threads.. :confused:

I'll join ya'll in January...Insha Allah..I'm all about stuffing ma face now... :Dicon_razz.gif

All the best... smile.gif

p.s *waves @ Cadaan*

Baluug   

Hi Blessed. Are you back in Dubai now?

You're joining us in January? :D By then hopefully I'm in much better shape than I am right now. I hit the treadmill for an hour today and according to the machine, I walked 2 1/2 miles and burned 730 calories. I hope that's accurate because I had steak and lasagna for breakfast. :D

Baluug   

How tall are you? Because if you're over 6'2", I don;t think 176 lbs. is enough :D

I'm 6'0" and very big-boned, but I can only use that excuse up to a certain point, and I passed that point years ago :D

Baluug   

LOL So now I have to convert your height too....

Let's see here, 1 inch=2.54 cm, so you're 68 inches tall, and that is 5'8". At 176 lbs. you might be a little overweight.

Hmm Am I to be the first one ;);)

Alright so it’s a week later and it’s time to fess up…First of all, it took me 10 years to put on 30 pounds, so I had to set up a real weight loss expectation before beginning this exercise…So I decided that 10 pounds loss should be a good number to aim for each month (meaning 2.5 pound loss each week)…With that in mind, next step was to figure out how I wanted to go about losing the weight…I began with of course cutting off my coke supply and fast food…I am happy to report I have succeed in both, I thought it was going to be really hard to not eat something outside as I spend 12 hours every day out and about…Next I had to think about my meal plan, as I said I decided to go with smaller meals and reducing my main meal portion…So I had to shop for this week which is something I have never done before and it was interesting actually thinking about food…I brown bagged my lunch every day (mainly consisted of tuna sandwich, chicken sandwich, and pasta)…I eat breakfast (yogurt, bagel, banana, toast) every day…I walked on average about 40 minutes each day and had a dance class for 3.5 hours…And that concludes my week on weight watcher.

Goal: 2.5/week

Starting Weight: 190

End Weight: 187.5

Talk to you guys next week…Bee bye, Khadra

Ibtisam   

^^^WOw. Lol congrats! Walked, dancing and cooking your own meals. Girl that is great.

Aham. I've not had a fizz drink or a chocolate bar since last week Friday (shiid, now I want some! a Whole week) I had cakes though. And my maadax xanuu went on Tues, but I'm still having withdrawal symptoms (been tired and grumpy)! I need a sugar rush. When do we get to treat ourself??

Oh and I had one fruit a day since Friday, erg.

My clothes still fit, so I don’t think I’ve lost anything.

lool ibtisam

the first day of the weight watcher my sister order pizza and I love pizza but I was able to resist and not eat even a tiny bite...Three days into the this thing and my sister made my second favorite thing brownies, this one i didn't resist, but I made sure I only had a very small small piece...If you really want chocolate you should try to find a satisfying alternative to that which you can eat on regular basis...I eat this 5 calories gum that gives me that sweet craving I might have and not too bad for me...I also add "crystal light" a sugar free but again 5 calorie thing that sweetness my water so that I drink the amount of water needed daily.

bee bye

Ibtisam   

^^^YOu have the will of steel lady! Pizza hmmm and brownies. Double hmmmm.

Crystal light you say? I hate anything light or low fat, it just does not taste right. I mean if you are going to eat it anyway, you might as well eat the juicy, tasty things, instead of pretending to eat something that taste like dry wood (I tried the low fat biscuits once, it should be called brown figs or something, tasted or nothing!)

How many calories are you suppose to have a day?? :confused: