Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

SOL Weight Watchers

Baluug   

OK then, let's start this thing. I will be posting my progress weekly insha Allah. Been hitting the gym and eating better and less, and spending less time on the internet. Hopefully this pays off!! As of today, I am at 299 lbs., which means I've already lost 15 pounds, and plan to lose 90 more. Let's see where I am next Friday insha Allah.

When I saw you put your weight on there, I was like "oh boy" Am I expected to tell my own number!!!...Even as I type this message my heart is pounding but I guess its the start of changing.

Well I weighted myself this morning before work and my current weight is 190 pounds.

My routine would be to walk about an hour each day, start to incorporate small meal plans (to increase my metabolism cause eating one meal isn't working out), eat breakfast, and I joined a Latin ballroom dancing class which starts this Sunday...I hope it works!

I will report back next week, are we doing it early in the morning or anytime during the day would be fine?

bee bye

Ibtisam   

hmmm 9 1/2 stones, don't know what that is in pounds. But I'm here too, I just want to eat better, rather than lose weigh.

I'm getting a headach, miss chocolates :(

lol Ibtisam this shall pass too, just stick with it, just think about the greater good or greater purpose.

First day we give something up is the hardest day and once it is done you would feel proud of yourself.

We are here to support you :D:D:D

ZOLA   

I second that MS DD...i will be sharing my progress and pounds lost and not my actual weight..sorry guys. my target weight loss for this caming week is 2 pounds.

keep up the good work Cadaan and Scorpion. you each deserve a small treat this weekend..).

i can only afford one meal a day! my problem is finding something to poke xtra holes in my belt when i cant use the old ones.

so ppl send me your food... i will gladly eat it and u will shed some wt.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

hmmm 9 1/2 stones, don't know what that is in pounds. But I'm here too, I just want to eat better, rather than lose weigh.

I'm getting a headach, miss chocolates
:(

133 lbs. is what 9 1/2 stone is. I'm at 21 1/2 stone :D

nuune   

Nin Soomaali ah baa bari la weydiiyey, gabdhaha tee baad ugu jeceshahay, markaas buu yiri,

- mid calooshu taagantahay

- Dhabanadu baruur qariyeen

- indhuhu qarsoomeen

- Sintu buur la egtahay

- lugaha ay ka socon la'dahay

- madaxa uu laba dacal yahay

- dhaxdu fuusto la egtahay

- dhabarkuna joodari yahay

- xabadku kiintaal la egyahay

- baryahuna ay jiideeyso

Ninba Ceesaantii Ceel Keen, markii hore waan la yaabey ninkaas wuxuu ku jeclaaday dumarka uu saas u tilmaamey, then waxaanba ogaadey iney xikmad ka danbeyso oo uu ninkaasi saxsanyahay.

PS: Little bit off-topic, but still on track

looooool ....

Well, i think it is one year now since i last checked my weight and i was 80kgs ,,,,, i think i've lost some weight but gotta check in few days IA ................

Baluug   

Scorpion_Sista, you didn't have to post your weight just because I did :D But anytime on Friday is fine.