Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

When a woman loves a man!!!!!!!!

When a woman loves a man it is one-ten in the morning,she is asleep he is watching the ball scores and eating pretzels drinking lemonade

and two hours later he wakes up and staggers into bed where she remains asleep and very warm.

:D;)

ScarFace   

I swear aint the gals suppose to be participating or have they lost der touche.

When a woman loves a man

She'll cook him bariis and Hilib and when her friends ask her why she cookin and they say gurl its the 21st century the man supposed to cook for yu She'll say yes, I know

But I love him so

x_quizit   

lol scarface....good try recruiting the sistas back to the kitchen....

when a woman loves a man, she'll do things she would usually have been against....for example, for me.... cooking, like scarface suggested....god knows that's the only time i'll cook for a man if i'm stuck in his love web...

peace

Xafsa   

she sharpens her claws and de-balls(word?) him. She finally has someone to blame all the sh!t thats been happening on.

Gee, what happens when a man loves a woman? Does he sit on HER *** ? Gee that could be difficult. 8-} When a man believes in a MAN she will stick her neck out REAL far won't she. Let's have a poll! --kaarsynohginnnnn :eek:

nuune, aboowe maxaa waa canbuulo lada iyo ibiteeyda is daba ordaayo, saxiix kale maa waysay

waa is dhax yaacday, jaceyl maa ku helay?

When a man loves a woman he behaves silly way= nuune saxiixiisa!!! (lol)

salaamu alaikum wr wb,

lets face it we live in a self-interested society... If I cook him baris n hilib(its adorable how somali men know so little about food, it won't take her more than 10 min to prepare him that ;) )...anywho, what's in it for her? how would he show her how much he appreciates what she has done for him?

nuune   

posted by caramel_kisses

nuune, aboowe maxaa waa canbuulo lada iyo ibiteeyda is daba ordaayo, saxiix kale maa waysay

waa is dhax yaacday, jaceyl maa ku helay?

When a man loves a woman he behaves silly way= nuune saxiixiisa!!! (lol

lol,abaayadiis,horta adiga waad fiira dheertahay,waxaan la yaabanahay sidaad ku garatay inuu jaceel i haayo,anyway, sometimes hala yaabin qofka jaceelka haayo wuu isku dhaxyaacaa,taankiyuu,adi leeba i fahmayba,ciid mubaarak,

ScarFace   

loooooooooool

it wont take yu 10 mins samiyah yu must be a pro

When a man loves a woman, what would he do

for her? Would he give his all? Would he

allow her to become his life and his breath?

Worship her? Cherish her? Kiss the ground that

she walks on? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SAMIYAH TO ANSWER YUR Q?

he would show how much he appreciates by changing BABY NAPPIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mad: :mad:

WHEN A WOMAN LOVES A MAN

She'll be a mother and a child

Sacrifice her days and nights

valerie   

you guys r going way above the limit...i would never do all dat 4 nobody..may be pamper a little bit..dont like to show it..but wat u guys have written down..impossible..