Sign in to follow this  
NinBrown

Empror found his other half

NinBrown   

LST...ninkaan was stuck in a cave in Yemen..now we took him out of the cave...hopefuly u guys u can keep him out.

Emp...i bet u always pray isha early now huh.

NG..i thought u didnt eat bariis and hilib with ur hands...were worried we might not be able to provide a fork n knife.

Emperor   

^Always, and Insha'alah try to pray all prayers on time...

LST, Salaan Sharafeed Awoowe, thanks and Aamin for dua brother.

Liibaan   

Dadka qaar sida AT & qudhac, cadaawad iyo cuqdad baa ka buuxda, Allah baanu uga baryanaa inuu ka daaweeyo xanuunka lafaha ka galay iyo inuu u danbi dhaafo danbiyada ee ka galeen dadka muslimka ah

Dhubad.   

^^War Abtigiis faraha kaqaada, ninka wuu lakaftamayaye wah. Adinkuse yaa afayeen idinkadhigtay?

Waxaan waxbo ahayn baad buun buuninaysaan, kaftankii yaraa waxaad u rogteen politics.

Abtigiis   

Jacphar and the other guys here are bringing issues in the political section here. Emperor arintiisa ha ku soo dhuumanina ee see you in the politics. Halkan kaftan iyo hambalyo unbaa taal! And everybody has his way of congratualting Emperor.

Seriously, I am surprised in rag isqor bilaa liis ah ay arintan ka hadlaan. Dalmar ma aqaan, laakin Jacphar waa nooc minal Japaan xiiqsan oo cadiifad qabiil oon macno lahayn meel kasta la taagan. A bit of advice boy - make a flag for Emperor, intaad buuqa iska daysid.

Aw Muuse unbaan se la yaabanahay.

Dalmar

General Duke'na u ducee adeer. Aniga xilli aan Las Anod wax ka sheegay majiro, even after they came up with the rather funny Khusuusi. :D

Jacpher   

^Sxb your cheap shots at the man of the hour is inappropriate and misplaced. That's all. No hard feelings. If you wish to take a dig at him, wait for him to arrive at the right place or right moment. I don't solicit others' opinion of me so you can have all the opinions in the world. Just don't die storing all that unhealthy cuqdad.

A&T Emperor waad la kaftami kartaa, but to bring his yet to be born future child into this is frankly speaking considered to be a deelqaaf within our culture and its very distateful to say the least.

And as you're my cousin of distant I ought to tell you what is proper and what is not in our culture, so regard this as a nasiixa from me to you!

You can have a friendly remark on Emperor's expense but to bring his future progeny and child into this is frankly undeserving and totally wrong and in fact below the belt.

But then again you're A&T and as an arab proverb already says 'The person without shame is like an innocent person' and therefore free to say and act as he wishes. I told you what is good and proper in our culture and there you still affirm that no damage was done. That's you A&T.

Furthermore you congratulated the brother somewhat on the first page only to indulge three pages later without any regard into this mockery and unbecoming/tasteless exercise of yours directed at something, which you as an grown up man cannot make fun of: Another man's yet to be born progeny!

I left it out not to have to spell it to you but still you're reluctant. This is disgraceful sxb.

Liibaan   

AT,

General Duke waloo duceenayaa, iyo dhamaan muslimiinta oo dhan, ducada iyo naxariista Allah waa loowada baahanyahay

Meel loogu hanbalyeenayo nin reer hargeysa ama reer dhagaxbuur ah oo aqal galay ama wiil u dhashay, hadii uu nin Puntland ah layimaado meesha kaftan rakhiis ah, Anuu waxaan oran lahaa war jooji oo dadku haa kaa amaan helaan, waana u duceen lahaa inuu Allah soo hadeeyo, G. Duke uma maleenayo inay kasuurowdu waxaa inuu ku kaco

Way fiicantahay in la kaftamo, lakiin waa inoo noqdaa mid wanaagsan oo ku haboon marba wixii laga hadlayo, anuu waxaan kulahaa qabyaalada jooji, waayo hada Walaalkeen Emperor baa loo hambalyeenayaa, markaa hada cidna kama hadlaso pirate, somalidiid, olf,etc

There is a time and place for everything, Markaa kaftanka soo baro, baan ku oran lahaa

Mida kale, sabab aad wax uga sheegto Las Anod majirto, waayo shacabka Las Anod, SSC, Puntland, iyo dhamaan Somalia waa taageersanyihiin Soomaali Galbeed, WSLF iyo ONLF

Khusuusi is a serious business, Khusuusi waa Golaha barlamaanka ee SSC, Magaca waxaa isticmaali jiray Daraawiishtii hore1900-1921