Sign in to follow this  
NinBrown

Empror found his other half

Thierry.   

Ninbrown & Norf Qarxiiska joojiya, the crowd especially the ladies will assume Thierry is a Sumo Wrestler.

Buuxo & Ibti Sooryada weegan ba nalaga balan qaaday, saxiibkeyga Emperor ha iska bashaalo.

Once again Mabrook to Emperor

Emperor   

Thank you all, I really thank you for the congrats iyo Hambalyada...

NinBrown and Theiry thanks to you both, you have done a great job.

Doctor NinBrown mucho gracious and a special one to you brother for tirelessly working on the day, what an experienced man keeping me cool and warmth for the whole day and what a tip reminding me to pray my Isha early ;)

Duke Awoowe I look forward to hearing your voice, long time Awoowe.

To the rest of my SOL brothers and sisters, you are all a family to me and I thank you for your Du'as and well wishes. I missed SOL, I missed you all, yes all of you friends and enemies :D

W.salaam

NGONGE   

^^ Why was I not invited to this wedding? I would not have come but an invite would have been nice of you. Val did the same thing you know.

Dee mabrook (even though you didn't invite me).

Lets hope Theiry invites me when it's his turn (he is the only single one you mentioned in your post). :D

Emperor   

^Lol, have you not turned it down, 'I wouldn't have come' is an excuse I guess lol

Invitations were under the commands of the doctor, talk to him. Although we sent waves of invitations and looked everywhere for SOL brothers, not many were closely available to receive.Malah the great connectors both Sophist and Paragon weren't in London.

Adiga iyo Sayid waa idinku leeftay ee iska sabra, or if you settle for qado (as in Bariis iyo Hilib) in Zaytun or Ocean restaurant is on me.

PS: Malika Mrembo nakushukuro sana

B   

NGONGE: Let me get this right: you want an invite but wouldn't have come to the wedding reception???

strange!

emperor: how long haven't you posted on somaliaonline.com. I think i joined when you left!

Emperor   

^That is the logic of our SOL resident NG

Heh@NG, taking everything seriusly Awoowe. Of course you have not been left out,,it was just only the way things turned out to become...

Emperor Awoowe welcome back and hope you stick around for a while now or you are only paying little visit to SOL? Anyway, congrats and enjoy your honey moon!