Sign in to follow this  
NinBrown

Empror found his other half

Abtigiis   

Dear Aw Muse,

Your hand of brotherhood is accepted. I too wish to ask for your forgiveness for my overreaction and harsh rebuke. Let the matter rest that way!

I did not take your earlier remarks about Dhagaxbuur badly and God is my witnes I received it with relaxed smile and genuine laughter.

I understand people have different tastes and in this public forum will not be surprised if one I find perfectly normal is taken as offensive by others. We have different upringings and life experiences and it is to be expected we will have different tastes. Hence, it makes sense if what I said did not fit in your tastes. What I objected to is the fact that what I said was said with bad intent. Nothing in the tone, timing, and context in my congratulatory message hinted bad faith.

By the way, I saw Emperor respond in some threads and therefore I am convinced he is with us here in SOL.

Wa bilaahi Twafiik

Haneefah   

^It appears raggan kugu wada diddey isku-kaftan matihidinee, maad isaga hadhid? Seriously!

Mabrook to the cariis! Allah's blessings for your union, Insha Allah. smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

raggan kugu wada diddey isku-kaftan matihidinee, maad isaga hadhid?

Eesh calaa af Soomaali. NGONGE and the riffraff on this forum could use a lesson or two.

A&T, with all the backpedaling you sure came across as a man with one and a half, if that. :D Now watch and learn:here's what you could have had with dos cojones.

Empror found his other half

I always suspected that boy was not playing with a full deck. LOL.

Abtigiis   

:D:D NG, the baloney about somali culture on this matter was meant for your likes who are suspect on this subject. Good to see even Ngonge is not falling for it!

If at all, the time all kinds of outlandish kaftan is allowed is such times of happiness. From the chest-beating of some here, you would think I was having a dig at Emperor at his moment of grief!

Haneefah,

I hear and heed you sister. This was actually more about a spill-over from politics section than difference in styles of Kaftan. It was an ambush where one of the hit men shot before the target arrives at the execution ground. But I hear you.

I have since sent my comments to a pirate-friend of mine and have given him the context and he has confirmed it is also OK in his version of the 'pirate' culture he grew up. Abdiwali, the man I contacted, can't see what is wrong with what I said.

If Emperor comes out and finds what I said offensive, LST baan wixii xaal iyo xurmayn ah si too ah ugu diri si uu iiga gaadhsiyo caruuska. And honestly, I will invite the bride and groom for a week of joy-ride to the serene Victoria Falls!!

For me at least it wasn't a spill-over from the politics section rather it was about taste and people can differ on tastes.

Some called it a 'dig' at Emperor but for me it was nothing more but a lousy remark that could be said to be a faux pas at a happy thread, which spoiled it especially after you have congratulated the brother on the first page.

So let's not make it out to something that it is not and since that we have agreed that it was your way, style, taste and as people cannot have a unique way or style in corresponding, congratulating, debating or even speaking to someone else one is therefore forgiven especially known that you have your peculiar and unique way of what makes out your 'taste' judging by the many x-rated stories you penned previously, which you of course thought was nothing wrong with.

So in that regard let's have it done with it? It's a time of waste talking and debating 'tastes' as this is the most one thing no common room will be found in. Everything else can be agreed on and debated.

NGONGE   

^^ One day you'll get married. Prepare yourself for loads of tasteless jokes for weeks afterwards. :D

Abtigiis   

Aw Muse, we don't have to go in circles about this issue. You are trying to prejudice the issue here and to hide your negative role in it, by bringing unrelated issue of X-rated and bygone matters. I see this as an attempt to recover from the moral fiasco, but you are only human and if it makes you feel good about youself, you did nothing wrong. It was all about my mistake and your genuine attempt to correct me was misunderstood.

For your information, there was nothing wrong about any of the stories you call it X-rated. Bring them back here and let us evaluate them. From the man sleeping with a wheel-chair women to the one dating a breast-feeding mother, there was nothing graphic I wrote. If the notion such things could exist in a society is what you don't like, then it is your choice of not liking it but you cannot say it was X-rated more than what we see in this and other forums.

Ngonge,

I am prepared for that. And it is a given that the bulk of the tastless jokes will come from my two current wives by waying of ambushing me outside the house and throwing hot water at me while I am asleep! :D:D

A&T am I mistaken in saying that we don't subscribe to the same tastes and sophistication?

By bringing an example from your past conduct, threads and posts, which I know many SOL'er's have disagreed with in its obscene contents and nature and taste who were seemingly shocked by your revealing of them, thus am I wrong saying that you have a unique and matchless set of tastes and sophistication?

So why bring all the stuff in your last post by merely saying that you and me have different sophistications and set of tastes?

Abtigiis   

The bottom of this is that a broad man was caught busy doing a petty mannerless act. And now they diverson tactic is on full swing. I am not part to it. I quit this thread.