Sign in to follow this  
NinBrown

Empror found his other half

Abtigiis   

Aw Muse,

Wax nasteex ah ood ka shaqaynaysaa ma arko. Naar-afuuf diraa diraa ah ayaan kuu arkaa anigu. I have grey hair to know who is for nasteexo and who is for fitna. I dismiss your patronising attitude and snake-like character with the UTMOST CONTEMPT!!

Any Emperor should have a Prince and that is what I wished my brother. And more than anyone else, he knows that I am not talking with bad intent. Who are you to intervene and cry on behalf of another SOLER who have not given you any mandate to speak on his behalf? War isku xisho oo hiil aan macno lahayn iyo grandoise phraselogy about our culture and blah blah naf ha ka dayin!

I am not known for not admitting my mistakes, but here I am convinced I am not at fault by any stretch of imagination. I was not talking about Progeny or whatever, but made an innocuous dig at a man I considered we are in terms that allows such exchange! The same way he could have said I wish Abtigiis another geeljire!'

Hadal waa margi and intentions can always be misrepresented. You are trying to misrepresent what I said and to make a cheap profit out of it. And you do so by committing another not-so-hidden insult against me, as if the brother whose dignity you want to be protected has four balls and I have one and half!

Is la yaab Aw Muse or so, and I again want to tell you what you are doing here is not nesteexo but devilish diraadiraanimo.

Ma laha caruur baad dadka u haysataa ya Aw? Again, the same way you see me I am convinved you are a dishonest opportunist who is caught red-handed busy inuu dad walaalo ah kala fogeeyo.

The dictionary defintion of Shame is what you are doing here!

^^The best rebuttal you ever penned agianst this Aw Muse character

hadduu kasoo laabto tan, waa miracle

Mar labaad duqa guursaday halloo duceeyyo

wiil & caano

^^Anaa min kibaari qaraazinah Ya Jachphar :D

Pirates are the defenders of Somali waters, and we shall all celebrate for the birth of inta dabaasha taqaanna

People have some respect, this is not the thread to insult each other.

Again best wishes to my brother Emperor and new sister in law.

the rest of you cut it out.......

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

People have some respect, this is not the thread to insult each other.

Again best wishes to my brother Emperor and new sister in law.

the rest of you cut it out.......

Adi maxaa ku soo waalaayo, ma Emperor dadka ka xigtaa ? :D

Jacpher   

^Heybsi maad naf ka doontay?

Jenerale: Some people wouldn't know respect if it hit them in the face.

xiin: the word carries a different kind of connotation for certain someone and I am not talking about the dictionary definition.

Dhubad.   

Jacfar adi horta markasta ma difaac baa ku jirtaa? is jilci abaa ! Ragu kaftan waa ka dhaxeeyaa.

This is just entertainment for the Caruus nothing is serious walaal!

Again; lets be respectful to the brother, like we would with anyone else. Though I know he is a tough cat and will not care much.

Jacphar, I know some people just get upset for no reason, and want to ruin it for people.

Jacpher   

^Odaga needs sometime before he's let back into the politics. Shahrul honeymoon ha ka boxo. Speaking of time, we need a coffee time.

Dhubad: Kaftanka qaarkiis baan allergic ku ahay, :D

check your PM.

A&T indr for me it was about taste and as the brother was not here and could not reply due to him enjoying his new marriage life and his noble character of not bothering with the cheap remarks you put on here and as this was a public forum I wanted to give you a solid advice and remind you to refrain from the cheap remarks you put to the brother.

It is this faux pas, which you displayed I wanted to highlight and correct.

You said and equated your remarks to: Originally by A&T: 'The same way he could have said I wish Abtigiis another geeljire!'

But that's not what you said. You said: May he sire a Prince and not another Pirate. However, how much I know Zack or Dejiye, I couldn't come to a congratulatory thread of theirs and say 'May they sire a geeljire and not another Prisoner'.

You conveniently left out that part in your post and that is what I found to be peculiar, eccentric and out of touch with the realities of this good natured thread, as you brought a faux pas to it and it is clearly your way and nature of complimenting/congratulating someone else, which I would hesitate from and would find to be deeply embarrassing.

This is your way of congratulating someone and as you said this wasn't for bad intent I'm now therefore apologising to you in good heart and nature and hope you will forgive me as my attention was not to harm you nor was it opportunistic. A man has to know when he himself has erred. Therefore I also apologise to you for the previous thread, whereby I made a tasteless and bad remark to you, which is deeply embarrassing for me as well, which I transgressed not only to you in person but also to a whole people, namely by brushing the people of Dhagaxbuur into one drawer. It was done out of character and thus will not be repeated.

On this case it was nothing sinister on my behalf but I reacted to it as I considered it something I didn't want said to someone else and to that regard as the brother was not there I stood up to defend his dignity and pride, nothing more and nothing less.

So this was not done to put anyone into disrepute or even defame and the same goes for your accusations on my character. They couldn't be further afield. Thus I ask you in good nature to retract them. I stretch the hand of brotherhood out to you.

P.S. I thank brother xiinfaniin for his mediatory role into this. The brother has done a wonderful job.