Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

When a female stranger cuts your hair

Chimera   

Any of the brothers suddenly super tense, especially when the whole salon is full of females, WHOA!! I don't know why the hell i stepped into that Indian barber, maybe because it was just to hot and they were close by, but when i actually sat down and realised where i was, i wanted to run away, but it would have looked weird if i actually did that.

The whispers behind me were embarrassing, i could hear Somaaliya jorpi baal kordana, and the barber would ask if i was Somali, and when i knodded my head, they would go back to whispering. The barber said we as a people got nice hair.

Yes, celebrate me brothers for i stepped into a hostile XX-chromosome Zone, survived and have done all of you proud, now all Indian women will think Somali guys have long silky hair, :D tomorrow 1 billion people will know this fact, then it will cross the Himalayas, Tibet and another 1 billion will know, then in one week's time muahaha all will be forgotten, sorry.

nuune   

Ooh Adam, an Indian woman playing with your hair, very disturbing image I tell ye :D

Just for your info, step away from Indian women, just as their men, they do have large quantity of hair all over their body, specially xabadka!

Just for your info, step away from Indian women, just as their men, they do have large quantity of hair all over their body, specially xabadka!

^^ :D and I heard they never shave..lol

Oz   

Nuune, has long silky hair too. I think the kikuyu barber in Nairobi did some to it. :D

AZ, what is this? Are you telling us to try it on! Forget about the hostile Xx. You allowed a curry munchie to touch your giant somali forehead.

nuune   

^^ :D OZ, Ilaahay danbigaaga ha dhaafo, silky hair iyo nuune aa, kala fog, war that barber in Nairobi timahuu igaga ciyaarey, sidii cayaal suuqiintuu iigu jarey maraxa, at least he didn't touch my bidaar, waa no go area, closed zone :D

sxbkaa MMA is coming to London this week, on his way to Toronto, he had long stay there in Nairoberry

Abaay Heeleey, lool, it was a big turn off, I had to switch from Indian women to Malindi women, all my fav female actors of India hadee iga soo hor baxaan ma fiirinaayo, gorilla hair lee ii sawirmaayo :D

Juxa   

london ayaantan is full of akhyaarta sol ma istiri.

Adam, that advert for head & shoulder comes to mind. indeed you did us proud

Polanyi   

I got that from a paki lady once. But that was back in that dayz when my auntie wouldn't let me get a civilized haircut from our jamaican brothers. three years ago, when i had a botched attempt to grow my hair, this lebanse barber told me the same thing. of course, alot has changed in three years. nuff said. :D

Chimera   

Some of you are stuck in the Jim Crow period, i chuckle when some nomads have the audacity to claim Somali people are subject of racism & stereotypes, as if this group of people are angels themselves. Here let me show you the appropriate place for your vomit, which is not my topic:

sink2.JPG

keep it there!

Ibtisam   

Loool Adam, hope it reachs back to India, they keep asking if I have hair and if it is hard or normal or show them. They guy in the internet cafe pulled on my hijab and said you should take this off it is hot enough. when I snapped at him not to touch me, he said is it because you have no hair? :D lol

Zafir   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Loool Adam, hope it reachs back to India, they keep asking if I have hair and if it is hard or normal or show them. They guy in the internet cafe pulled on my hijab and said you should take this off it is hot enough. when I snapped at him not to touch me, he said is it because you have no hair?
:D
lol

LOL, I am surprised you left home without your Budh and resort to silly thing like a slap.

Adam Zaylaci is soliciting some

. :D