Xaaji Xunjuf

Mogadishu blast km 4

Home

Wararka Manta

Jobs

Qarax goor dhaw ka dhacay isgoyska KM4

Khamiis, Maarso, 21, 2019 (HOL)- Qaraxan oo ahaa nooca lagu rakibo gaadiidka ayaa goor dhaw ka dhacay Isgoyska KM4, iyadoo uu ku dhintay gaariga qof magaciisa lagu sheegay Eng Maxamed Abdi Karie.

Goobta uu gaariga lagu qarxay ayaa waxaa waqtigaa ku sugnaa Gabdho goobta ku iibinayay Qaad, kuwaa oo  isaga cararay kaddib markii ay meel fog ka arkeen gaariga oo qeyb ka mid ah gubanaya, gaariga ayaa gabi ahaanba goobta ku basbeelay.C/raxmaan Diini, Hiiraan Online

Mourad1   

It is truly sad to see that after 14 years of ongoing conflict within the same city between two factions,  neither Al-Shabaab nor the government can get the job done. So It is not wise to contemplate to form a national unity government with Al-Shabaab for the sake of the innocent lives in the region. And as a result, disregard whatever the IC are demanding.  Because this can’t truly continue like this. 

This  kheyre fellow says with a straight face  he paid the soldiers  online . What a double  faced  crook  ma  waxan  shabaab soogelin baa.  He said he had  over 70 million budget for these soldiers . Bal  wayahay yaa  cunay lacagti. Soo  maha Mr cheese bila faido  iyo kheyre oo lacag urursi meesha  ka  bilaabay.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

4 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Xaaji,

I actually thought that Hassan Sheikh Mahamoud (HSM) was peculiar sort of a fellow who was so shamelessly in it for money, money, and nothing else but money. But this Mr Kheyre fellow, from the "donkey-legged-folks" of Mogadishu's environment, actually take the cup when it comes to who is the most greediest and "money-lusting-two-bit-looter" Mogadishu could ever produce.

HSM was one of a kind. He practiced what he preached. He never objected any Somali enclave, even in other countries, to bring money from anywhere, develop their areas as long as you did not ask for your share from what is under his control.

He agreed with Ghelleh that as long as every enclave develops, then its easy to negotiate anything.

Never minded his hoarding.

Duufaan   

On the record, the secessionist are morning and angry about something that Villa Somalia has nothing to do. The economic problems that Somaliland enclave experiencing has nothing to do  with Villa Somalia policy. You can not simply relied on NGO and donations from other countries for ever. Somalia in general needs production. Now the secessionist are putting the blame on villa Somalia after claiming many years that they independent from the rest of Somalia and villa Somali is useless.

The old man is giving credit president Hassan, for not interfering what he called other enclaves delevpment projects in other words small donations coming from other countries and NGO. Technically, he wants the status que to continue in Somalia hoping his enclave can benefit with  small economic exchanges. 

There is no enclave that developes. My last travel to horn Africa. I did not see any Somali enclave that developes in public level. I did see some developments in Ethiopia. Jigjiga was much more developed than any other region in Somalia, in terms of public services. 

The notion that each enclave is going develop it is own separately is nonsense. I am not surprised if members of Somaliland government advocate such idea.

Holac   

I actually thought that Hassan Sheikh Mahamoud (HSM) was peculiar sort of a fellow who was so shamelessly in it for money, money, and nothing else but money. But this Mr Kheyre fellow, from the "donkey-legged-folks" of Mogadishu's environment, actually take the cup when it comes to who is the most greediest and "money-lusting-two-bit-looter" Mogadishu could ever produce.

In the past, the two guys at the top used to fight all the time… and one of them would the honest guy protesting the corruption of the other. This time, we may have two similar guys colluding to empty the coffers as a team. Tanoo kale lama araq.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

6 hours ago, Holac said:

In the past, the two guys at the top used to fight all the time… and one of them would the honest guy protesting the corruption of the other. This time, we may have two similar guys colluding to empty the coffers as a team. Tanoo kale lama araq.

That is good observation.

Me thinks its two guys who definitely know very clearly that they will go back to their host countries.

Its like Bolton who was asked why he did not go to Vietnam and his answer was..no point to die in some rice puddle..

Alshabab managed to storm inside one of Cheeseman's ministries and killed the Deputy Minister for Labour and among others.