Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Congrats Ibti - MBA!

Ibtisam   

^^^Did you track that farah for me hoorta, what kind of detective are you?? I gave you his picture 2years ago and you have still not found him! :mad: I will come back to have another look :D But after your story of Hargisa, I'm scared of you damn people. I am going miyiga, where everyone is nice and clean.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool ......

How come you know everyone in miyiga is nice and clean ,, you thought so about Hargeisa before few days when i posted that story ,,, i think i've to pay a visit to miyiga and write some stories about them ,,,,,, :D

There is no sign of that guy ..... he is askari so he is either transferred to other locations or he is dead by now ,,,, loooool

Ibtisam   

^^Don't say that!!! he was not askari, he was personal guard. If he was Askari I change my mind, I hate people who might be potential killers, or piss*s people off. I don't want an angry person to come after me because of something he did 5yrs ago you know!

I refuse to read anymore stories by you and A&T. You guys look for such stories, qoof waalba wuuxu raadiyo ayo heela. :D

Ibti, here bodyguards are only askar. We don't have private bodyguards and/or investigators aka detectives that are working privately. That is what i'm gonna do when i'm elected as the President .... hehe

Sure qof waliba wuxuu raadiyo ayuu helaa ,,,, Lakin ma raadinayno, the just come to us ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Well, waaxbey indinku oogyihi that attracts them, maybe it is how you stand and where you hang around, maybe it is too much qoosol, iilka caadiin iyo "I am modern" attitude that makes people think they can share their nasty doings, or maybe it is because you encourage them instead of karbashing them.

If someone even attempted to tell me such stories, they see my face change and I give them a cold stare, with my arms folded [this includes even my non Muslim friends] they always stop on their tracks, saying well “anyway, to make it short….” You sit there going "hee, haye, then, really, so what did she do" Then of course people are going to tell you shid. :D Try it next time baal.

Nuune Qadow moment ey? :D

Naah ,, i just like them to finish their stories , ,, just call me lucky by getting those stories for free ,,, :D

I never tell anyone to stop ,, i let it go ,,, just let it go and let the person feel less pressure so that he will not explode later ....

Now you better admit that you've learn something you never new before .... i don't want you to fall in traps thinking it is all save and good while it is not.

Ibtisam   

^^Rather than you stories, I put my faith in Allah to ensure I don't fall into such traps because only he knows what people hide. I did not learn anything from your story, nothing. Bilamiicinaah!

But after your story of Hargisa, I'm scared of you damn people. I am going miyiga, where everyone is nice and clean.

That is what you've just said ......... learned eh ??

Well, there is a difference between Tawakal and Tawaakul ..

- You look for Info, take precautions and work hard putting your faith in Allah ... that is right and called TAWAKAL.

- You don't do anything, just sit there and go somewhere blindly saying you put your faith in Allah ,,, that is called TAWAAKUL and is wrong. Imagine someone laying down in the middle of a street where hundreds of cars are running saying he put his faith in Allah ,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^Jb now you are arguing for the sake of it my dear. You know I have an army of a family I don't need to hear stories or do any safety checks for myself. Alhumdulilah I have an army who do the hard work, so I maintain your stories teach me nothing. I already knew that few people from reer Hargisa waa qaac and iilbaax all in one. :D I don't need to hear stories to verify this, waax kaal maa heesa?

Ibtisam   

^^Ciirka uu sheeg, I dooooooooon Karee :D I going to my family tuulo, they know what everyone there did since they were born. redface.gif

loooooooooooooooooool@since they were born ,,, :D

Anyway good luck with your tuulo lakin expect there is no place that is clean these days .... looool