Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Congrats Ibti - MBA!

Buuxo   

LOL@lunch with you.Where at? the nuthouse :D . But why the wadna xanuun?

PS: you know you is the coolest Soler, Coz you is in Somalia right? So hook me up with all the right info. ;)

Sorry to troll here,Ibti..it's all JB's fault. :D

Naah,, i'm not in Somalia ,,, i'm in Somaliland but i've got my own connections ,,, :D

There is this agency who always brings volunteers (somalis) from abroad and give them the chance to work here .......... I'll PM you their website so that you can get in touch with them if you are interested.

and what sector do u want to work ??,, your experience ?

I guess Ibti doesn't mind this as long as she can follow the volunteering business after her graduation ,,, :D

Buuxo   

Much appreciated Jb. Altho the thought of foreign agencies introducing me to me country-men & women is strange but whatever works.In the health sector Jb,but i'll do anything really even beer-faloo as long as the qorax isn't unbearable,im easy smile.gif .

Thierry.   

I suppose congratulation again Ibti although I have done it before,

Ps the Dissertation looks like a government dossier :D , well done and I hope the Phd is not to far away.

ilax   

Cogratulation message to IBTI , tremendouse acedemic success indeed. I wish this won't be the last achievement of your career development. I wish you success in your future career. I hope your next dream will be to go up the ladder of accedemic heirarchy. Hopefully, that Phd is your next target of knowledge expedetion. I wish you sucess all the time, sister.

Salama alaykum,

You must feel really proud of yourself sister. :D MBA, wow, all of the hard work and studying paid off, now the money comes in insha'Allaah.

Ibtisam   

~Salamz people. Hmm where do I start. redface.gif

Okay, first North jumped the gun. I did International development management, which is accredited but is not an MBA. So for those of you PMing me job offers at your firms, sorry I am in development, but thanks all the same. Now, I am very proud of my course [and you should all be too] , so I must correct you. Pheew Now, unless you all decide to take back Your congrats, thank you. smile.gif

P.s. Even Ngonge is being nice to me on this thread! :eek:

P.s. Thierry

Ps the Dissertation looks like a government dossier,

WHAT?? redface.gif:( I'm still waiting for your feedback, did you learn anything, both you and Cirey [What kinda name is that anyway?] took a copy and then went AWOL.

Cabdiyo and JB Convo! lool, Cabdiyo is a hassla! Soon Jb will be turning over his family and home to her :D and JB I understand that song, you know it is just my written that is a bit off!

Blessed Lol, that is so cute, As Xinn advised I am going to add it to my CV, thanks.

Thank you ALL for your kindness. As for what is next, well I am going to go with the wind, let see where it blows eh.

Salamah

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

As for what is next, well I am going to go with the wind, let see where it blows eh.

I would've thought that someone with a management degree would have a little more of an inkling of what she was going to do next other than "where the wind blows", in that case, I've got a factory job lined up just for you, you'd be surprised at the pride you feel from putting bags of crisps in boxes for 15 bucks an hour :D

I'm just kidding of course, congratulations and keep up the good work, or in this case. education!!

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL HAHAHAH^ thanks for the laugh Caadan. I've been far too serious for too long, your typical book worm, living out of a box, when I say where the wind blows, I really mean where the wind blows, i.e. some fun away from books and studying.