Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Congrats Ibti - MBA!

Aaliyyah   

Congrats sweetie..

MBA takes about two years right? ...

Time would fly and b4 you know it u will be done.

inshallah

wa salaaam.

Malika   

Ibti, It's quite an accomplishment young lady.I admire your dedication.

Now the fun begins! You have to remember us,here on SOL that supported you,in some ways while trolling. icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^ lol@ the fun begins....ma u qarinasaaaaaa

I heard MBA is hard....now she will have to spend less time trolling and more time studying icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

redface.gif Oh north redface.gif why must you do this to me redface.gif I was trying to forget it and continue running.

Thank you north, Nuune and Kaashif-Daahiray.

Malika, In my dissertation acknowledgement in small letters I wrote: I would also like to thank SOL and some of its key dedicated troll members, who helped me get through this at all odd hrs of the day and night! :D

AAliyah, it was hard [i guess nothing is easy in life anyway], I'm glade it is done and dusted. Alhumdulilah, Freeeeeeeedom. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^oh you are done. I thought you just got accepted?...you got your MBA...thats even better mashallah.

How long did it take you? two yrs?

No wonder she said now the fun begins and the money too inshallah :D

NGONGE   

I suppose I will have to congratulate you as well. Don't go wasting it by spending your time in some kitchen somewhere chopping onions or something. Well done, dumaashi.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOOL @ don't go wasting it in kitchen chopping onions! haha lol. A girl has to eat ya Ngonge, so I do and always have chopped things in the kitchen. Unless your brother/ cousin is a chef icon_razz.gif

AAliyah, sis I did it in a year, but you can do it in two years if you don't want it to be too intense.

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisam thats great you must be really smart. Mashallah. Im really happy for you. Inshallah now that you are done the hard part, the rest will be easy....

I am thinking of doing masters on something thats related to health industry. It will most likely take two years..I cant handle the stress of doing it in one year....

inshallah best of luck Ibti...

Ibtisam   

^^Well there is no rush, so take your time and do it in two years. I tent to work better under pressure and stress. If I took the two year option I'd probably get inpaitent and bored and fail because I'd be like "oh lots of time and no pressure".

AAliya, there is not such thing as really smart [ok okay maybe 1/1000 is naturally smart] but the rest of us have to work our as*s off just to be on the map.

Thanks smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

In my dissertation acknowledgement in small letters I wrote:
I would also like to thank SOL and some of its key dedicated troll members, who helped me get through this at all odd hrs of the day and night!

Oh oh really? I need to read it now :D

Congrats again :cool: