Saalax

Somaliland region says surprise visit of Eritrea has shocked them (they never knew he was coming)

In the last two weeks, we all know the people that got 'shocked and awed" by Somaliland's power moves. 

Even social media Nabar iyo Naxdin insects are nowhere to be seen. I remember the uproar and broahaha of 2017 when DP World and Somaliland agreement was inked. The battlecry was "Cheeseman, Do something?", Cheeseman cancel the deal... Cheeseman this or that.

Fast forward to 2019, the insects have all crawled back into their small hideouts  'Shocked and Awed".  

For Somalilanders, it ia all 'Pleasantly surprised" that the Eritrean dictator couldn't resist to findout more about the HoA's little Sparta. 

In fact, from what the FM of Eritrea has told Somalilanders in a dinner in Hargeisa, the Southerners misinformed them about Somaliland. But what he sees with his own eyes is totally different. 

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

We all remember Garowe's infamous 3 Stooges who used to come on TV like it  was a daily fix of ''Soap Opera' drama. 

But Somaliland's National Army comes on TV once and sends a strong unequivocal warning to Garowe to 'cease and desist' and not only do Garowe tow the line but also @Saalax favourite topic of 'Col. Caare' goes into mute. 

That is the 'Shock and Awe' we are talking about. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

We all remember Garowe's infamous 3 Stooges who used to come on TV like it  was a daily fix of ''Soap Opera' drama. 

But Somaliland's National Army comes on TV once and sends a strong unequivocal warning to Garowe to 'cease and desist' and not only do Garowe tow the line but also @Saalax favourite topic of 'Col. Caare' goes into mute. 

That is the 'Shock and Awe' we are talking about. 

Abaayo stay on topic I know it is a emotional topic for you. :D

Diktoore,

Such is the destiny of the enemies of the Somaliland Republic. Look back in the history books and it is littered with such ignoble fools.

Col. Caare wuu ku daayay. It only took one warning aired on TV. Just loved it. :)  

Saalaxo

You asked for it. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Somaliland has  won ,  the anti Somaliland  crew were like  president muse biixi can't visit Ethiopia and he did. They said president  muse biixi  will not get a state protocol  welcome  and he did in abudhabi. They claimed the berbera port will not be built and we know all the heavy machinery  arrived in berbera . The Eritrean  foreign minister is in hargeisa  why because of The significance  of Somaliland in the region. The tigre leader  aferwerqi wants to send only troops to the Amisom bunker. To make  allot of bucks just like yuweri.

• Thanks 1

Saalax, of course, Reer Eritareeya got a permission from dowladda dhexe. Heck, even their flight got permission from aviation authorities in Muqdisho to enter Soomaaliya's airspace.

Do you honestly think Eritareeya officials would go to Waqooyiga without an explicit go-ahead from dowladda dhexe? No way.

Wafdiga Eritareeya might not even have told the secessionists who was coming for security reasons, I guess, hence the dude in the clip found it surprising.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, of course, Reer Eritareeya got a permission from dowladda dhexe. Heck, even their flight got permission from aviation authorities in Muqdisho to enter Soomaaliya's airspace.

Do you honestly think Eritareeya officials would go to Waqooyiga without an explicit go-ahead from dowladda dhexe? No way.

Wafdiga Eritareeya might not even have told the secessionists who was coming for security reasons, I guess, hence the dude in the clip found it surprising.

Wa sas ariintu mudane.