Saalax

Somaliland region says surprise visit of Eritrea has shocked them (they never knew he was coming)

Somaliland May Filaynaynin Wefti Ka Socda Dalka Eritrea

Yeah, right. So it just happens that some foreign minister drop by without you even knowing about it. And therefore, you end up "scrambling" your foreign minister to get to the airport in the nick of time.

And, to boot, when he lands there at the airport he tells you he intended to stay for whole to three (3) days, which is the length of time this Eritrean's foreign minister is planning to stick-around in Hargeisa. And apparent, Somaliland found itself saying: What? 

Is that the best argument some folks could come up with in here? It seems that is the case in here.

That is really absurd in all manner of ways, really. And I do pity tremendously for those who believe this farcical proposition in the first place. 

However on a serious note, I know this guy call Mr Cadami on the video, and he was a level-headed fellow, particularly when he was in the previous administration of Kulmiye. But somehow, it seems that one of the things the "competitive politics" of Somaliland does to those who hunger after government's office in Hargeisa is that some of them gets bit bitter, when they lose out in that "rat-race" for public-office.

So some run (or leg it) to all the way to Mogadishu in search of any kind of public office there, particularly when they found themselves not being hired by the government of the day in Somaliland, even if that government is from the same political party in which they are also nominally part of.

And some, like this Mr Cadami fellow, become what the British calls "Rent-a-quote" politicians.

These are usually the sort of politicians who are ever so ready to utter all manner of gibberish nonsensical aside to any passing media just for the sake of keeping their "names" and their "profiles" in the media and in the lime-light.

Hence, It's really sad to see a former level-headed politician, like Mr Cadami fellow in here, ending-up as the sort of a chap who would say all manner of outrageous nonsensical utterances to anyone who could only ask of him any question just so that he can keep himself "relevant" in the Somaliland's media world. 

In the last two weeks, we all know the people that got 'shocked and awed" by Somaliland's power moves. 

Even social media Nabar iyo Naxdin insects are nowhere to be seen. I remember the uproar and broahaha of 2017 when DP World and Somaliland agreement was inked. The battlecry was "Cheeseman, Do something?", Cheeseman cancel the deal... Cheeseman this or that.

Fast forward to 2019, the insects have all crawled back into their small hideouts  'Shocked and Awed".  

For Somalilanders, it ia all 'Pleasantly surprised" that the Eritrean dictator couldn't resist to findout more about the HoA's little Sparta. 

In fact, from what the FM of Eritrea has told Somalilanders in a dinner in Hargeisa, the Southerners misinformed them about Somaliland. But what he sees with his own eyes is totally different. 

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

We all remember Garowe's infamous 3 Stooges who used to come on TV like it  was a daily fix of ''Soap Opera' drama. 

But Somaliland's National Army comes on TV once and sends a strong unequivocal warning to Garowe to 'cease and desist' and not only do Garowe tow the line but also @Saalax favourite topic of 'Col. Caare' goes into mute. 

That is the 'Shock and Awe' we are talking about. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

We all remember Garowe's infamous 3 Stooges who used to come on TV like it  was a daily fix of ''Soap Opera' drama. 

But Somaliland's National Army comes on TV once and sends a strong unequivocal warning to Garowe to 'cease and desist' and not only do Garowe tow the line but also @Saalax favourite topic of 'Col. Caare' goes into mute. 

That is the 'Shock and Awe' we are talking about. 

Abaayo stay on topic I know it is a emotional topic for you. :D

Suldaanka,

You so right about the sniveling paid stooges of the Villa Somalia and the rest of that sort of wretches of the gutter, who used to crawl all over this place with their silly propaganda against Somaliland.

And now ever since they have realized that they were selling lies to themselves in regards what Mr Cheeseman can do to Somaliland, given that he wasn't able to stop at all a "Naval and air-force military base" being build out there in Berbera, most of them simply cut their losses and stopped talking as if Mr Cheeseman has any power to do anything to Somaliland.

And most crucial of all, once they have realized that Mr Cheeseman's bogus argument about "cutting-off" all foreign relation in which Somaliland have had with the outside-world was fanciful talk on his part, they simply decided to remain silent about any talks of Somaliland being "isolated" from the world by the action of Mr Cheeseman.

For they could easily see that it had been best of times for Somaliland in its foreign relationship with others. Particularly in-terms of, firstly, that of a regional basis, such as its relationship with Ethiopia and with Eritrea. And secondly, in-terms of its engagement with the wider world, such as with the UK and with EU.

And remember the EU actually finances the bulk of Somaliland Developmental Fund (SDF). Moreover they do it in opposition to the Villa Somalia who wanted this international developmental aid intended for Somaliland to be stopped, but they were told to piss-off.

And, of course, the icing of the cream is that of the Somaliland's fully-fleshed-out and multi-level "strategical relationship" with the UAE.

But, still, be that as it may, one has to say that there is one or two gullible or stoogely-inclined propagandist for these clique in Villa Somalia in here of SOL, such as this "sheegato" cretin we have in here. And to boot, he seems to be the sort of fellow who has nothing to his life other than "loser-dom activities". And that of an "empty trolling posts", which are about some "fugitive tipsy colonel" on-the-run in the bushes of Pirate-land.

So don't mind that sort of creature, my friend. For he has nothing in this life. And therefore his only purpose for existence was (and is) the hope of seeing some kind of "low-intensity-civil-war" getting ignited inside Sanaag region. Which is unlikely to ever materialize at all, since the folks out there in Sanaag know perfectly well as who is their "real enemy".

And most certainly of all, they know that their "real enemy" is not the elected government of Somaliland in Hargeisa, but rather it's any "fifth-columnist creature", who is against Somaliland, such as that "Colonel-Tipsy-with-the-misaligned-cheap-dentures", who is running around in the bushes of Pirate-land.   

Diktoore,

Such is the destiny of the enemies of the Somaliland Republic. Look back in the history books and it is littered with such ignoble fools.

Col. Caare wuu ku daayay. It only took one warning aired on TV. Just loved it. :)  

Saalaxo

You asked for it. 

14 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Such is the destiny of the enemies of the Somaliland Republic. Look back in the history books and it is littered with such ignoble fools.

Suldaanka,

That so true. For right in this place call SOL, there used to be men by the names of Baashi, Xiin-faniin, Sophist, Taleexi, Caamir, Dukey, Gabal, even Abtigiis, and many of them too numerous to count them all in here.

And these chaps (to last one of them) actually believed, and I mean hand-to-heart sort of believe, that we will be "defeated" (politically or militarily) either by Col. Yey's TFG. Or by Pirate-land (in various times and by the different leaders of that fiefdom). Or by Sheikh Hotel's TFG. Or by Hassan Sheikh Mahamoud (HSM) outfit of a pseudo-government. Or perhaps finally by the International community (IC) which will force us to join-in with the federal bandwagon of Somalia.

And one by one, these men run away from here of SOL. Particularly when they have realized the "error of their judgement".

And I am still here, still kicking their "collective behinds", and telling them, that, no chaps, nothing (and I mean nothing) can beat us when it comes who has the sheer power to defeat Somaliland, diplomatically, politically or militarily, within the Somali peninsula.

And the only thing that can "politically derail" us, or at least has the potential to weaken us before our enemies, is some kind of "internal disagreement" arising out of the competition of "party-politics" of the election seasons within Somaliland. 

Consequently, it really is a must that we should vigilantly guard against that, indeed, at all cost.

For we have gone so far and done tremendous thing, collectively, and sacrifice so much of blood and treasures along the way, to throw away all of that at alter of who is going to be the president of the country for few years.

Which means, the "prize-of-destiny", particularly when it's finally gets to be grasped by us, has much more worth in gold, has much more of a heavier bearing in dignity, it's much more honorable to be fitted-up with it, than the worth of any name of "here-today-gone-tomorrow-politician", who simply will "occupy" the presidential palace of the country for few years.

Hence, keep that "prize-of-destiny" in the cross-hair of your sight, always, and then all of the usual and endlessly heated arguments of the "party-politics" of the day will strike you to be the mere "insignificant issues" that they really are.

That is my political principle.  

Somaliland has  won ,  the anti Somaliland  crew were like  president muse biixi can't visit Ethiopia and he did. They said president  muse biixi  will not get a state protocol  welcome  and he did in abudhabi. They claimed the berbera port will not be built and we know all the heavy machinery  arrived in berbera . The Eritrean  foreign minister is in hargeisa  why because of The significance  of Somaliland in the region. The tigre leader  aferwerqi wants to send only troops to the Amisom bunker. To make  allot of bucks just like yuweri.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somaliland has  won ,  the anti Somaliland  crew were like  president muse biixi can't visit Ethiopia and he did. They said president  muse biixi  will not get a state protocol  welcome  and he did in abudhabi. They claimed the berbera port will not be built and we know all the heavy machinery  arrived in berbera . The Eritrean  foreign minister is in hargeisa  why because of The significance  of Somaliland in the region.

Xaaji,

That is really spot on. In fact, the least of Mr Cheeseman's achievement is his alleged foreign policy success. In fact if what he has done so far is a success (according to his fan-boys), then I really will like to see what they consider as a failure.

And remember, his sole mission in office, when he first arrived in office was to take a "diplomatic war" to Somaliland.

And the reason being is that some of the "Neo-Faqash-clique" who surrounds him in Villa Somalia were actually convinced (and I mean genuinely convinced) that a diplomatic war waged on Somaliland at the UN, at the EU, at the African's level of the AU, and at the regional level of IGAD, will bring Somaliland on her knees.

And they convince themselves that then will bring her crawling on her knees begging Villa Somalia for "mercy".

Which consequently shows you the "level in ignorance" these Lilliputians political clique have about the real "unsurpassed fortitude" in which we Somalilanders have.

In fact, I don't agree much with President Biihi (in most days) but when he says: "Qof gacanta u qaada Somaliland oo aan adhaxfa ka jabin majirto", I really think he is being historically accurate to a tee in here.

Hence, the lamentation these Villa Somalia's boys are now exhibiting now once they have realize that Somaliland is actually and singularly "un-defeatable" at any battle within Somali peninsula, in any political arena, and in any diplomatic circuit, as my old friends in here of SOL, have to a last one of them found it out to their costs through out the years, which is the reason none of them is here anymore.

Saalax, of course, Reer Eritareeya got a permission from dowladda dhexe. Heck, even their flight got permission from aviation authorities in Muqdisho to enter Soomaaliya's airspace.

Do you honestly think Eritareeya officials would go to Waqooyiga without an explicit go-ahead from dowladda dhexe? No way.

Wafdiga Eritareeya might not even have told the secessionists who was coming for security reasons, I guess, hence the dude in the clip found it surprising.

• Thanks 1

Lool, I guess a man who sees his kinfolks and his teeming beggars of a kith being mowed down in a broad daylight by the say so of some wretched two-pit nonentity in Villa Somalia will always think that those same folks have the "authority" to determine who comes and go to Somaliland.

And for good measure he thinks that other nations asks for permission from Villa Somalia.

But it just dawn on me that some men only measures things on the "size" of their shoes.

And by that I mean, if others are in a position to force them to "wear" any shoes they like because they have a power over them, then, they will naturally think that the whole world is forced to wear the same tight shoes in which they have being forced to wear it.

Poor lads.

".......Nin Baydhabo bilcantiisii badheedh loogu bahdilayo ayaa ku beer-cadaadey ka beensheega badhtaha hargeisa iyo badhaadhaha yaal......"

Waa aduunyo iyo nin wareersan xaalkiis.  

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, of course, Reer Eritareeya got a permission from dowladda dhexe. Heck, even their flight got permission from aviation authorities in Muqdisho to enter Soomaaliya's airspace.

Do you honestly think Eritareeya officials would go to Waqooyiga without an explicit go-ahead from dowladda dhexe? No way.

Wafdiga Eritareeya might not even have told the secessionists who was coming for security reasons, I guess, hence the dude in the clip found it surprising.

Wa sas ariintu mudane.