Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Mini World Tour

underdog   

So I finally got the chance to travel after 8 yrs of Canadian living.

LONDON, DUBAI and NAIROBI... (Wow I need to get out more).

All Very different, Very beautiful (except Eastliegh) and Talk about 4 (including Toronto) extremely different weather zones.

Soory I didn't get a chance to look up any of the Local Nomads ( too busy doing "tourist stuff") Inshallah next time I'm out and about (soon) I'll looking in on some my peeps and see if y'all match the mental pictures ;)

Wlcm back Underdog... you’ve been missed man...hope you enjoyed your tour...btw..while you were away some vicious "man eaters" took over the site.... and they are on a mission of hunting men and eating them alive… jso watch your back man...

p.s. our avatars dont scare them no mo?? :D:D

^^^LooooooooL@danger...the man hasn't even taken off his shoes yet :D:D ...underdog, errthing is undercontrol/cool/irry/krisp brah.. :D

how was dubai? i wanna take a trip soon.

asxantu

underdog   

Dubai is HOT....

The plane arrived in Dubai and the Captain goes "...the local time is 12:35 am and the temperature is 38 degrees..." I'm thinking slip of the tongue he meant 28 degrees...besides it's past midnight....I get out side the air-conditioned terminal and BAM!!!! I walk right into this invisible wall of heat, had to adjust my breathing quick before I passed out... once you get a hang of that then it's a beautiful place...

you’ve been missed man...hope you enjoyed your tour...btw..while you were away some vicious "man eaters" took over the site.... and they are on a mission of hunting men and eating them alive… jso watch your back man...

Thank's bro good to be back...BUT I'm not playing that game any more...peace, love and live and let live.

Originally posted by underdog:

quote: you’ve been missed man...hope you enjoyed your tour...btw..while you were away some vicious "man eaters" took over the site.... and they are on a mission of hunting men and eating them alive… jso watch your back man...

Thank's bro good to be back...BUT I'm not playing that game any more...peace, love and live and let live.
I see you are scared already eh?? :D:D

underdog   

Originally posted by CHECKMATE:

^^^LoooooL....iam afraid it's still is.....you chicken pakpakaaak

asxantu

Checkmate, you stopped looking at the moon ...now you're looking at the finger.

Originally posted by underdog:

does that tactic still work?

that tactic has failed miserably... u know what though.. the caveman approach is looking good now.. hit and drag...

caveman.gif

salam Bro

wlcm bk indeed,

Yeah man, inshallah when your negxt passin by feel free to holla bro, we got a farah connection here :D to make u feel at home.

x_quizit   

Stringer...be a bit more creative and try not to highjack the thread with ur bashing...not needed...just address the topic or hit the road jack... :mad:

How was london UD? what places have u visited? London bridge....?eye of london? etc...

would love to tour all of europe and south america...if only welfare would advance me cash for the next 20 yrs...

:cool:

peace

underdog   

It was Ramadhan so time was a problem...I couldn't to too many places because there's afur soon (I'm not getting up early when I'm on vacation) besides I had too many relatives to see. So the night before I left it dawned on me that I hadn't seen anything so I hijacked a cousin (more like bribed him with some marduufs) to take me around...so off we went to Tower bridge at 2am...just as I'm posing to get a nice "city view" picture taken, scotland yards finest pull up. at that point I was expecting a simple "You can't take pics at this time, bugger off".... but NOOOOO... background check were run and I had to explain like 28 and a half times (while trying to resist the urge to ask "you think we're going to blow the thing up?") what we were doing on the bridge... Apart from that "homeland security" incident london was pretty good...

p.s. The currency conversion from Can$ to Sterling pounds is just straight-up disgusting.

x_quizit   

Yup....our dollar got pounded by their currency....i remember 200can was like 80pounds...sucked...

apart from that...when on a trip...u gotta have a schedule...yes ur on vacation, but u dont wanna sleep the day away...u can do that at home...so what we did was planned what we wanted to see each day...museums, tourist destinations, got on their buses...etc....and got to see all of london pretty quick..makes the trip more memorable.....as for the homeland security issue...we were tryin to film Blair's home..passing by in a car and they waved us away...also put up barriers....so ppl couldnt take pics that were too close....also...the queens guards acted suspiscious when we tried to take pics with them, we actually captured one looking at us from his left eye...paranoid folks...

peace

Caveman   

Underdog, sxb wlc back from your mini-tour…

Yea the Caveman is on his little tour as well but only in Europe. After being in N-America for along time, …I was lucky enough to get out of there last Ramadan, visited few Scandinavian countries and I am in London now. Darn! I am coming back to Jewnited Snaked of America real soon and back to that grinding life we have adapted there.

But, I think London is the best part in Europe, you’ll be amazed how Muslims here are respected and admired, the signs of Muslims are everywhere. There is mosque every corner on London, islamic schools, ladies and fella’s with full Islamic attire. I could be wrong but, I think UK could be the only western country where Muslims are so visible. All you nomads out of N-America to UK I would suggest that u visit Wembley district of London, I wouldn’t call this experience sight seeing its more of a Mini-Somalia seeing.

UK houses are old as the kingdom itself I think, what a messed up houses, the restrooms are used like we would in small towns in Somalia……I am serous.

Hey you’ll at least regain your lost hunger for soccer,, can’t beat that.

Blessed   

Salaams bro,

Sounds like you've had a blast. Now,you got me holday dreaming, seems like every one from hooyo to the dude online is having a holiday.. :(

lol@xquistist

what on earth possesed you? Blair,no ten? Canadians, eh?

p.s. The currency conversion from Can$ to Sterling pounds is just straight-up disgusting.

Wonderfull on our end. I do love your shiling worth money icon_razz.gif