Saalax

The Oromo D-r conference organizers in Addis Ababa nowhere to be seen regarding Xeraale clashes

Saalax,

Here the D...r elders in Borama sending message of peace and reconciliation to the Xeraale conflict.

Ilaahay ha kala qaboojiyo.

12 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Saalax,

Here the D...r elders in Borama sending message of peace and reconciliation to the Xeraale conflict.

Ilaahay ha kala qaboojiyo.

That is a good step.

Here is the fitting answer to some "two-bit-low-life-loser" around here of SOL who most days pass his time in search of any negative stories about Somaliland, and in recent days was only too eager to find a fault with that recently concluded "D-i-r Conference" in Addis-Ababa.

And given that the silly clannish war in that part of Southern's Somalia have been going on in some days now, then it's only too proper for the clan elders of this large "D-i-r Conglomerate" in the wider Somali peninsula, particularly the D-i-r Branch in Somaliland should call for calm.

As much as the clan's elders in Awdal region (speaking on behalf of their sub-lineage section of the Somaliland's D-i-r Branch) have already put the ball rolling from their end with a similar clarion call of peace and restrain in that tribal skirmishes in Southern Somalia.

So here is the answer our local "fraudulent impostor" (i.e., the silly hair-brain-Sheegato), who probably will have a hard time in telling out his own "father" from a "police's line-up", should take it back to "his-welfare-paid-for-it-and-fleece-ridden-dingy-flat" in East London, which is where he never gets tired to keep on trolling the rest of us in here of SOL from it in most days.