Sign in to follow this  
Matkey

ZAB is needed for welcoming

Matkey   

Good to be part of the family! Now that i have my citizenship (NOMAD)in SOL, waxaan rabaa in ADMIN uu ZAB noodhigo for welcoming the brothter (me) :D .

Honestly my time is well spent here. My perception of my fellow Somalis has changed when i first read some of the postings. there are many people in this site whom i admire immensely; and i hope we will continue to excahnge our ideas.

Again good to be here!

Matkey   

Silen-sistah, Maxaa kugu daraa walaashis, Zabta aan ujeedin meeshay kabaxdey. May be the administration is saying that zabtiina eeyaa cuney :D

Silent-sister, nice meeting you and the other fellows in this site.

NoVa   

ala kuwanaa zabaa rabtiin?? ma'sacadaan??? don't worry' we'll catch up a big humberger' @ the crip'...lol..by the way' good 2 see ya'll enjoying ya Status' of being a Nomad,...didn't know that they increase the limits..b4 it was only 10 posts and now 50 something..whoa....well good 2 see' u both made it icon_razz.gif

Matkey   

Originally posted by NoVa_03:

ala kuwanaa zabaa rabtiin?? ma'sacadaan??? don't worry' we'll catch up a big humberger' @ the crip'...lol..
icon_razz.gif

sxb,adiga zabta hanaga hor istaagin... it is our custome to welcome the new members with zab ;)

thanks Nova

MD   

Matkey, A nomad at last huh i know how it feels wlc to the Nomad world no more alien..Can i join the zab too whatever it is :rolleyes:

Matkey   

hijabified sista,

Matkey, A nomad at last huh i know how it feels wlc to the Nomad world no more alien..Can i join the zab too whatever it is

yes it feels good to be here. Hijabified Sista, zab has different meanings depending on the context it is used for. In this sense zab means inviting or welcoming new family member (me and silent-sistah) with hilib iyo bariis. Yes you can join the zab but I am not the one who suppose to throw the party.

[ June 10, 2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Matkey ]

Originally posted by Matkey:

In this sense zab means inviting or welcoming new family member (me and silent-sistah) with hilib iyo bariis.

Fine...ZAB waad heleysaan, laakiin cuntadu waxay noqonaysaa macmacaan qudha...no hilib or bariis, ma waxbaad ka qabtaan? smile.gif

Salaan...

Sab kulahaa. Kaaba see kaa noqotay? Yaa dhintay markii lama geel oo laandheer laguu qalaayo? Yur iyo wid liki eri. Mise xuskaa xaaji waaye? Macaleesh.

This reminds me masakiintii back in Soomaaliya. Meel wax laga qalay aala arkaa. Jug aala laga siinaa, markii la dhargo, oo make sure calooshood dhaheen aala dhahaa, "Yaa dhintay?" They didn't even know if it was a sab for aroos or tacsi, but cleverly they jugded from the mood on the scene. Marka adi ruwaayadaas aa noo keenee. You don't even know inii abaar dhacday, adigana geelaa ka hadlee. Hal ari carbeed laguu qalaayo maleh ee sii shaqaaf. orangebiggrin.gif

Ever remember this: Sab uriye salaan labood, laf jibiye... Kudarso hee. Sab uriye ha nagu noqon hee, waaba kuu jeedaa salaanta saa ula booday.

Macsalaama!!

Matkey   

[/qb]

Fine...ZAB waad heleysaan, laakiin cuntadu waxay noqonaysaa macmacaan qudha...no hilib or bariis, ma waxbaad ka qabtaan? smile.gif [/QB]

walaashis, maxaa dhacay goosaha maa la iska jabinaa? Mac maan goosku udaran yahay laakin hilib iyo bariss is good for the soul. I can see now there is no zab in this place, therefore I better settle with your offer (mac macaan) before you change your mind smile.gif

OGi-Girl, walaal waan dhawahay aad baana ugu mahatsantahay.

MMA

"Ever remember this: Sab uriye salaan labood, laf jibiye... Kudarso hee. Sab uriye ha nagu noqon hee, waaba kuu jeedaa salaanta saa ula booday".

Abaaba, ilfuur aa igu noqotey! Waxaan is dhahay meeshan geel badan lugahaaya ee zab kaqal qaalso, laakin you expose my mission :D .

Truly, I appreciate all this and I must say that you guys are very helpful.