Barwaaqo

High level Delegation led by Eritrea’s Foreign Minister arrives in Somaliland for official state visit

Isaiah Afwerki is one of those leaders who still remember how the SNM's swift victory over Siyad Barre was a like god send morale booster for his ailing and demoralised fighters. After almost 15 years of fighting the Eritrean People's Libration Movement was running out of steam and options.  

But the SNM's victory over Afwayne in 1988 rejuvenated the movement along its sister guerrilla movement the TPLF. 

Anyways, a meeting between President MBC and President Afwerki will be an interesting one. 

Aferwerqi knows who took  out  his master general afweyne.  Wedi xamasien  wanu  kula  soconna. With out the SNM    he would have never  fought  in affabat.

The joke in Hargeisa today... Eritrean Foreign Minister is quoted as saying "Somalidii qabka iyo sumcadda lahayd Hargeisa ayay ileen joogeen" :D 

Cheeseman iyo Husseen Aided iyo ONLF madaxa hoos uwada fuurarinaaya oo baahi iyo bahdilnaan ka muuqato ayuunbay arkeen, ileen Soomaali madaxa iyo shafka sare u taagaysa oo xarago karaamo ilaahay ku manaystay Hargeisa ayaa ugu horaysay. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Barwaaqo   
10 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Moreover, I really will like to "eavesdrop" on the deep anguish and heartache they are having right about now, or are experiencing right now, in places like Villa Somalia.

Kkkk, Islaan habaryar ii  ah bay show been u sheegeen oo ku yidhaahdeen “Muuse Biixi markuu Abu-Dhabi tegay waa la waayey oo Xamar baa laga dejiyey “ Habaryartay dhowr  jeer baa war khaldan loo sheegay oon beeniyey balse beenta Facebook ee reer Nabad iyo Naxdin kama ilbaxdo.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

7 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Isaiah Afwerki is one of those leaders who still remember how the SNM's swift victory over Siyad Barre was a like god send morale booster for his ailing and demoralised fighters. After almost 15 years of fighting the Eritrean People's Libration Movement was running out of steam and options.  

But the SNM's victory over Afwayne in 1988 rejuvenated the movement along its sister guerrilla movement the TPLF. 

Anyways, a meeting between President MBC and President Afwerki will be an interesting one. 

Yes, and Abe Lincoln looked to SNM for inspiration.

10 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

Hello Suldaanka,

You don't need all that historical analysis.

Me thinks the reason is simple:

Afwerki and Bixi have been instructed by UAE. What the instructions are will be seen in few days.

One thing I am confident of Somaliland is no matter what has never thrown a fellow Somali under the bus and if they have to they always warn a brother first like with ONLF.

Somaliland is an exception to the prevailing situation where enclaves are throwing each other under this or that bus.

Somaliland has never done any wrong to fellow Somalis by siding with non Somalis whether with Tigray Ethiopia, Oromo Ethiopia, Djibouti for or against.....

Of all Somali enclaves Somaliland is the least to be played by Afwerki and he knows it.

• Thanks 1

Holac   

Afrewaki naively believes he can unite Somalia. He wants to be the hero, I guess. 

One thing is clear. Farmaajo is thrown under the bus slowly by his old masters (Abiy and Afreweki). Something happened and we may never find out.