Sign in to follow this  
sudanes

just wonder

*sigh*

All this negativity is wearisome. I think I deserve a holiday.

Anyways, Classique, I ask again, maxaa ku cunaya?

You write

Very interesting !!! now "Zool" is considered racist word. How about adding "waryaa" to your Dictionary of racist terms

Sarcasm. Nice. I can go past it.

Then you proceed to:

, it seems you know Carabta better than any1 else!!!

Really? Do I come across as such? Seems to who exactly? Since you can only speak for urself, I asked

Got a better description for the person who posted this? .

But did you answer? No.

And then you make this rather very very silly statement that makes no sense to me whatsoever.

P.S. : btw, I would love to read your Biography next year, can't wait to know about your life in Carabta..

What do you mean?

Finally, you end of this little precious

Talking about yourself dear. Check the mirror, you'll see yourself only.

P.S: I will wait for the biography.

Not only do you appear blatantly hostile for no apparent reason, but over something you didnt explain better.

“zool†means man… n “ya zool†has assumed a racist definition. Its just like the term “Paki†here in the UK which is seemingly normal in the rest of the world. What else do you have to say?

I ask one last time… maxaa ku cunaya? 'Cause for the life of me... I dont know where its coming from.

ask one last time… maxaa ku cunaya? 'Cause for the life of me... I dont know where its coming from

You know you have a very short-term memory or are suffering from a classic case of selective amnesia :D

Not only are you blatantly running away from the reasons why this girl is picking you,but you are clearly in denial of the facts.

See a while back ago,(if memory serves me right) you were on the otherside of the fence,the arab hating arab bashing group, eh?

Matter of fact if I remember quite well, you were quite vocal on the issue (about the Somali beheadings I believe).

Therefore with the absence of the Arab princess, she had to come out and remind you(yea this is reminding you), that you have no obligation, right and moral authority to talk about anything Arabic unless you have been an Arab champion in the past.

In other words you are disqualified, and that you are in her turf.

Back off……

:D

Salma   

Maxaa ku cunaya ? Can’t you get another sentence,, better than this, Moderator.

Good Credit to Sudanese : Btw,, are you a real zool?

Moderator: LOL @ Zool, Racist. ( You claim Zool is a racist word)

Good Credit 2 Miss Moderator: Do you know what Zool means?

Moderator: I do and its racist term ( Again u r insisting on ur claim that’s Zool is a racist word).

Zool is the Arabic version of nigga. Its what light-skinned Arabs call dark-skinned ones. (My lord, says Who, YOU?!)

But when I lived in Carabta, it was outright racist to refer to some1 so (And that’s why precisely I said I wanna read your biography, I wanna know where exactly you lived in Arabia and from where you got this idea?)

Amethyst , the post author asked one question which is “How come there is no dark Arabs in Arab Media if there are Black Arabs?!!†I didn’t answer him coz I know for sure there are hundreds of them (Black Arabs) in Arab Media, but ‘Sudanese’ never had the chance to see them. Its either coz he doesn’t deal with the Arab Media or he didn’t try to search them. In both ways, that doesn’t change the fact that they exist. I guess he has to do little efforts to know where they are found. The topic was going fine till you talked about Racist Terms. Why every time you share with your opinion or thoughts about Arabs you give a very dim image about them. It never happened that you said something good about them. None a once. WHY?! If by any chance someone used the word “Zool†in a racist way, that doesn’t mean the word is a racist term.

You are a moderator and I believe readers will concentrate on your words more than the other members. Iam not telling you to consider Arabs as the Greatest people ever existed on earth. But as someone who settled in their land, Iam sure you had good times too, so no need for all this negativity in your opinions about them.

To come to the point,Zool is a very normal word, like the lebanese word 'ya Zalameh', the Egyptian word 'ya ragel' or 'ya warya'.

Don’t let some individuals' racial actions conquer your mind.

That’s all

P.S: You still live there ..well that’s nice, enjoy your life.

This is an argument about nothing…for nothing. :rolleyes:

Just for the record – I’ve never bashed Arabs. I took an issue with a certain ruling in the KSA. If you’re too blinded by misguided loyalty, I’m not. I say it like I see it. I criticise everything and everyone for what I deem incorrect. So kindly find something better to occupy ur mind with than cyber grudges.

[E]

Continue addressing me as Moderator, has a sweet tune to it. Makes me feel all fluffy and mighty. :D

Aux   

Ego clash!!! Ladies why not resort to a mud fight or something. We need entertainment in here. Wear your niqaabs I wouldn't want to see anything revealed. :D

Haddad   

Zool

I have lived a number of years in Egypt & Libya, and never heard the above term used. All I can say is, if the term exists, it can never be used by practicing Muslims (Islamists).

NGONGE   

عليك الله يا زول..دا كلام دا؟

شنو مسلم و مش مسلم يازول؟

ام درمان تكاسيه؟ ااال٠وااجيها

:D

On a serious note, the word Zool, when used by the people of Sudan is a normal everyday word such as ‘warya’. There is nothing offensive or racist about the word.

However, in some parts of the Arabian Gulf and with some ignorant people there (people that exist everywhere), the word is often used as a form of putdown and insult. Some people use it for the purposes of being racist. But these are a very small minority.

I already explained its much like the term “Paki†here in the UK. It’s not a racist term by most standards but its assumed that connotation due to the way its used.

It all depends on who says it and under what context (like most racist terms). That still doesn’t take from its potential to be used as a derogatory word.

And for that simple reason, I wouldn’t appreciate being referred to as “ya zola†by people who don’t know me.

Anyways, this is not a subject for debate, arab brigade :D;)

So kindly find something better to occupy ur mind with than cyber grudges.

Who are you to instruct pple on what they should/shouldn't occupy their minds with. (You ought to be worried about yourself a.k.a amnesty intl.)

Maxaa ku cunaya adigana?

...very typical.(who on earth talks this way besides u)

Jacpher   

War meesha dagaalaa ka socdee yaan la jirsadaa!!! Soomaali max'ed fadhi ku dirirka dan idiinma aha.

Is the Somali word "Islaantii" a negative word? In some parts of Somalia people refer to their mother as Islaantii. If you do that in the area I came from, it seen as a form of disrespect.

sudanes   

Originally posted by Classique:

Maxaa ku cunaya ? Can’t you get another sentence,, better than this, Moderator.

Good Credit to Sudanese : Btw,, are you a real zool?

Moderator: LOL @ Zool, Racist. ( You claim Zool is a racist word)

Good Credit 2 Miss Moderator: Do you know what Zool means?

Moderator: I do and its racist term ( Again u r insisting on ur claim that’s Zool is a racist word).

Zool is the Arabic version of nigga. Its what light-skinned Arabs call dark-skinned ones. (My lord, says Who, YOU?!)

But when I lived in Carabta, it was outright racist to refer to some1 so (And that’s why precisely I said I wanna read your biography, I wanna know where exactly you lived in Arabia and from where you got this idea?)

Amethyst , the post author asked one question which is “How come there is no dark Arabs in Arab Media if there are Black Arabs?!!†I didn’t answer him coz I know for sure there are hundreds of them (Black Arabs) in Arab Media, but ‘Sudanese’ never had the chance to see them. Its either coz he doesn’t deal with the Arab Media or he didn’t try to search them. In both ways, that doesn’t change the fact that they exist. I guess he has to do little efforts to know where they are found. The topic was going fine till you talked about Racist Terms. Why every time you share with your opinion or thoughts about Arabs you give a very dim image about them. It never happened that you said something good about them. None a once. WHY?! If by any chance someone used the word “Zool†in a racist way, that doesn’t mean the word is a racist term.

You are a moderator and I believe readers will concentrate on your words more than the other members. Iam not telling you to consider Arabs as the Greatest people ever existed on earth. But as someone who settled in their land, Iam sure you had good times too, so no need for all this negativity in your opinions about them.

To come to the point,Zool is a very normal word, like the lebanese word 'ya Zalameh', the Egyptian word 'ya ragel' or 'ya warya'.

Don’t let some individuals' racial actions conquer your mind.

That’s all

SISTER ARE YOU SAYING THERE IS DARK ARABS IN MEDIA COUNTRIES WHERE THEY ARE IN MINORITIES.

FOTR EXAMPLE WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW BLACK ARABS IN EGYPTIAN MEDIA EXEPT BTHE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN HISTORY..WHICH ONLY SHOWS WHEN THE NUBIANS SLAVES BEFORE ARAB INTERMARRIAGE.

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT IF I GO TO CAIRO/EGYPT I WILL SEE BLACK ARABS POSTED ON THE STREET WALLS

P.S: You still live there ..well that’s nice, enjoy your life.