Sign in to follow this  
sudanes

just wonder

sudanes   

do the arabs look sudanes as arabs or black african?

sudanes arabs have similar features to somalis yet are arabs.

so my question is do arabs look sudanes as arabs or its it the sudanes claim something they are not.

there is this sudanes guy who told me that somalis are not arabs because they dont speak arabic,but a assumed soamlis who speak arabic as arabs..that really confussed me.

i want people with knowledge to give me some answers..i necer though i will be confussed who iam but the fact is i ma not the only person with this identity crisis.

how come there is no dark arabs in arab media if there is black arabs!!!!!.

the sudanese ppl's native language is Arabic, where as us somalis native language is Somali. and if you think Somali's are Arabs just because they look like the Arab Sudanese, then you might as well consider Eritrians and Etheopians to be Arabs since they have the same looks!

btw.. are you a real Zool??

Originally posted by ADNAAN:

Isn't zool the sudani substitute for rajul "man".

BINGO...

**Waits for Amethyst to rear her behind back in this thread**

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Good-Credit:

quote:Originally posted by ADNAAN:

Isn't zool the sudani substitute for rajul "man".

BINGO...

Myself I wasn’t sure about my answer (it was my friend’s suggestion) but nevertheless zool when written in English sounds like zoolu which is a barbaric African tribe, hence it can be understood as some one from an uncivilised background or tribe.

Dont despair Credit, I'm here. :D

"Zool" or "ya zool" is the arabic version of nigger. Its what light skinned arabs call dark skinned ones. I dont know where the term originated or how it came to have that meaning... but when I lived in carabta, it was outright racist to refer to some1 so.

p.s. "zool" as a term just means "hey u" or "hey guy"... but its assumed that racist meaning now.

Som@li   

sudanes, What the issue with u, We don't have Identity crisis, We are somalis,Maxaad Carabta iskugu koo laynaysaa,Yes,Sudanes are Arabs, but u are not,unless you are one of those...and there is something u not telling us,War Eleyn anagaa wax aragney!! :rolleyes:

Haddad   

Originally posted by ADNAAN:

zool when written in English sounds like zoolu which is a barbaric African tribe

The Zulus weren't barbaric. If anything, they were one of the bravest African tribes. I don't know where you got the idea they were barbaric.

preview2.jpg

Salma   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Dont despair
Credit
, I'm here.
:D

"Zool" or "ya zool" is the arabic version of nigger. Its what light skinned arabs call dark skinned ones. I dont know where the term originated or how it came to have that meaning... but when I lived in carabta, it was outright racist to refer to some1 so.

p.s. "zool" as a term just means "hey u" or "hey guy"... but its assumed that racist meaning now.

Very interesting !!! now "Zool" is considered racist word. How about adding "waryaa" to your Dictionary of racist terms, it seems you know Carabta better than any1 else!!!

P.S. : btw, I would love to read your Biography next year, can't wait to know about your life in Carabta.

^^ Maxaa ku cunaya adigana? Got a better description for the person who posted this?

Its alarming how some people have deluded themselves into thinking they have monopoly over everything concerning the word “Arabâ€. :D

p.s. I still live there ;) .

Salma   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

Its alarming how some people have deluded themselves into thinking they have monopoly over everything concerning the word “Arabâ€.
:D

Talking about yourself dear. Check the mirror, you'll see yourself only.

P.S: I will wait for the biography.