Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Hmm..Bishaaro..I wish that while u eatin ur cereal...some Angry Fleas hide in ur pillow
:D

Must be nice to pretend to be a flea, just so you could flea bite me. Incredible!

PS. Should you feel this matter be taken to "private" you know where to find me.
The Talk is White (Hadalka waa cad yahay).. :D

Bacaadka inaan is keeno waaye haddii kale aan shib dhaho! ;)

Nephissa   

ZU: icon_razz.gif

I'm goofing off @ work, but the few hours I worked this morning were so incredibly productive. Who woulda thunk!

I'll knock off early today, and go for shopping spree.

Jah me be 'avin a good deey at werk me 'ope pon di factory,ya dun know LAW DA MERCY!!

Jah Mon, LeeBon, I see dot!. Mon com to foctorrii, Dun do natin'?.chillin'?

Tru' Nomed',werkin de shift!. Ope' No smoke no Ganja pon de foctori mon, o else, nomed bi firred smile.gif

Good Lack,Leebon. No Jaad mon. ~Aire~ :D

Warrior,Goodluck sis ;)

Foxy   

ehm ehm.......Its friday and the day is almost over..>>>>>>here comes the week end......Thank God for week end...time for me to cut my working hours short just coz its friday

I hope U all have a wicked week end and have fun while you are at it :D:D:D

cheers

Nephissa   

It's raining, and I hate it!!!!! Mr. Sun please come out, It's just so nice to look out the window and see you looking back at me, you know?

:(

Mmmm...Friday! Am I glad that the weekend is finally here! Not soon enough tho...not with another 5.5hrs to get through.

Sleep deprivation, RSI and a cold office are not exactly conducive to a good working day.

*Oh Lord*

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

It's raining, and I hate it!!!!! Mr. Sun please come out, It's just so nice to look out the window and see you looking back at me, you know?

:(

You shouldn't hate Rain sister it is a blessing from Allah......just think where your food comes from....oh yes rain helped those crops that yielded that food on your table today.So remember to Say Alhamdullilah not " i hate rain"

Quuq! Its friday. What the plans is people???

Hope yall have a freaky friday[Coz am gonna have a f888ing great one] icon_razz.gif

For my Pidgin speaking nomads:How now my people? How is your friday? Not that its Wetin concern Agbero with over load.

Well eitherways you Wor wor people hope i know see yua brake light soon. :D