Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Friday thread

i like to create a thread called Friday!... i likes Fridays!! its a cool day!! SO WHAT COULD GO WRONG!! and if they do, well....! my check is deposited electronically, so u can kiss my u know what!!

Friday is the

So here is my thing! i like you all to contribute to the Friday thread anything that made u SCRATCH YOUR HEAD!! <---{pay attention to these word}

For the past week!!.

A group of 1,000 linguists have come up with a list of the most untranslatable words. Top of the list? Ilunga, a Tshiluba word from south eastern Congo which means "a person who is ready to forgive any abuse for the first time, to tolerate it a second time, but never a third time."

I would like to name the Admin/baby face who gives out 3rd strikes the name ILunga!! ce its wasnt so hard to translate!! :D:D

shyhem   

T.G.I.F,what else can i say,too bad i might be working on the weekend but i will decide tonight I'A.

MEEEEEEEN what the hell is the "tshliung" thing u was talking about,I be lying if i say i understood it,u know what am sayin'.

DraGon   

Quote:

"MEEEEEEEN what the hell is the "tshliung" thing u was talking about,I be lying if i say i understood it,u know what am sayin'."

Thats the whole Idea about rudy.....you are not suppose to undersatnd him.

This guy is funny tho....Keep it real rudy.

Bachelor   

:D:D @Tshiluba..kulaha...at least we learnt one valuable word here guys. FRIDAY is good day for the following reasons..

- Half day of work

- I dont got to see my flat a$$ lady boss 4 that day ALXAMDULILAH

- I go to Friday prayer..Also, a chance to see my skinny nomads down there...

- Play my beloved soccer game knowing that i dont need to wake up early tomorrow..

- hmmmmm there are other things that will make me

:D:D:D on fridays which i dont really recall now..

another week gone! N alot of strange has stuck up their ugly heads!!

first and foremost...#1 goes to Blair! instead of waggying his tail, he decided to rob his nose on Africa!!.... someone should tell this fugly english dweep! that african dont need him!! mar mar siiyo badaan!! :mad:

2nd strangest things this week is the sol ladies who have created their own personal thread!! abaayo yaal!, is the suug that dry!!

even the sol faarax are not showing much interest

loooooool... ladies, i got an idea....why not post your pictures tooo!!!lol... that will either attract alot faraaxs or cause a riot!!

:confused:

Iffah   

^^ :D:D

Yeah, it's Friday again...but I'm not in a Friday mood. What's a Friday without free weekend from work?

shyhem   

I was wondering why i was so happy today,then i realised it was friday.....i guess it is all good in the hood........i dedicate today to the fact that i can assume i'm a healthy man........Thanks God, i could have been born blind or something like that.

Anyway wish all the sick pple a quick recovery.

My Friday went like this:

9.30 - 10.30

Worked (I usually dont feel like doing much on friday mornings other than having my peppermint tea and biscuits + surfing the net).

10.30 - 1pm

Meeting (Where I struggled to keep my eyes open and my mind focused - murmuring 'hmm' and 'aha' to questions usually doesnt reflect well on ur professionalism).

1-3pm

Weekly Friday Lunch (1hr of it was spent stuck in traffic).

3-4pm

Another hour of full-on mad dashing around, trying to get my most urgent tasks out of the way.

4pm

Left for the day with a last sad look at my in-tray - the stack of files has beein getting increasingly higher- 'cause I had a dentist's appointment at 5.30pm.

So, all in all I did two full hours of work. The shortest working day of the year! Which is a bit frustrating because come Monday I won't be able to come up for air. :(

So, how was ur Friday? :D

Faheema.   

^^ Oohh ..it will get better sis… Insha allah

This might sound like am rubbing it in..lakiin My Friday was quite relaxing…much like the rest of the week :D

8:30: Woke up looked at the watch then went back to bed

9:40: Got up. Had a shower…went down stairs to have breakfast, then watch a bit of morning news.

11:00: left the house went to the local high street to run some errands, then met with a friend on her lunch break and stopped for lunch… After a nice pasta lunch I looked around the shops to see if I could be tempted to purchase…but ended up just window shopping.

5-7pm: was at the gym

shyhem   

Finally its 3:45pm, time for me to punch out and go home,i can't believe i worked an extra 3 mins for free.I berra discuss this with the boss on monday I'A,somebody berra pay me for my 3 mins.

Pujah   

I am so jealous.....2 hr lunch........say what

perhaps i shouldn't mention i only get half hour for lunch...which means i cannot leave the office...either brown bag or eat at the cafe :mad:

^ Don't bother feeling jealous. My office is in an isolated location - there isnt even one cafe anywhere within walking distance - so I have to settle for a packet of crisps and a Snickers bar for lunch during the other 4 days.