Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

What is the worst physical pain you have ever felt?

******THIS EXCLUDES CHILDBIRTH********

We all know that would be a hands down winner for all the moms on the board.

Mine was once when I was about 12, my brother and I were playing in the house and he ran in the bathroom trying to get away from me. I stuck my hand in the little opening in the door by the hinges. Well you know how, theres a little space there when the door is open and when you close it, it closes. Well my index, middle and ring fingers were in the little space and my brother SLAMMED the door and threw all his weight up against it trying to keep me out. I damn near blacked out from the pain.

ur turn?????????

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

umm have to say when i dislocated my knee, this last summer and inshalla i wont experience anything worse!

I understand I had the same injury!!

Well i guess i have had a few close shaves in my time smile.gif .

1. I (trying to steal Guava from my Imaams Garden as a 8 yr old) Fell 15 feet, hit 2 branchs on the way down, and landed on barb wire redface.gif

2. My CowBoy uncle who didnt give me a chance to board his 4*4 jeep spead off from a dirt road hit a bump as we entered the main road sending me flying on to the tarmac at 20 milres an hour :eek: , i just narrowly missed on coming traffic.

(the pain here came from my Mom Hurling the Diqsi at my back :confused: ) dispite it being my uncle's fault

3. Both my Hamstrings Cramped whilst i was fast asleep redface.gif

theres more much more, but am still here, in one piece smile.gif

Blessed   

Must have been when I had an operation on my ear -my hooyo still laughs at it - apparently I talk a whole loada crap when in deep pain.

Having both feet cut by a broken glass- and getting stitchs 4 it -

Falling off the garden wall - I blacked out and was bed ridden for days.

Falling off a fence and cutting my chin open...

This nasty flue that I had last year, - man I thought that i was going to die!!

nafta   

burning my leg on a red hot motor engine during summer ( i could hear it shizzling :eek: )

breaking my thumb while falling from the stairs...( i've always imgained that authors in books were making up that sickening crunk you hear when a bone breaks...guess it was true after all redface.gif )

getting my ears pierced when i was 4 years old...i can laugh about it now but back then it was hell on earth, i had to have it about three times cuz i was ducking the needle constantly :eek: :D

my worst pain--car crash! one rain nite, driving on 101 fwy, i jammed my brakes when i saw a car stopped on the fwy with no lites on! i did couple of 360 and got hit by 2 other cars! and ended up facing the on coming traffic! that was scary. cars/trucks whissing 70 miles by you. luckly i was wearing my set belt and broke my nose and cracked couple of ribs! i had to drive out there, drove home and ended in the hospital the next day!

nowadays, if it rains, i dont go to work period!!! thats probably twice a year! i call in sick!!

thankfully Allah designed our bodies so that in extreme pain u naturally passout, hopefully none ya'll experienced like dat, for me i would have to say is gettin hit u know where.

N.O.R.F   

Looool at Shujui, u must have been one crazy little youf, i echo the one about the hamstring strings tho,,,,,

Well i think i have been blessed compared to guys, damn,

I have fallen on glass, knees first, still have the scars,,,,,

But the worst pain will be understood by fellow footballers, when the ball hits yr ,,,,,erm,,,,,, :( , now if thats not pain i dont know what is,,,,,,,,,

Liqaye   

worst pain apart from the usual rugby and other sports injuries:

when i was 5 yrs old i managed to climb on the t.v that it self was balancng on a very tall wall unit, the t.v gave way and i came down on to the hard concrete.

When i awoke i was 15 yrs old and had grown a beard......hehehe :D ( i woke with slipped discs).

8 yrs old and it was the day before eid...the sacrificial goat had been making eyes at me the whole week ( or i imagined these things seeing as i was an only child) well finally every one was out of the house...i went to were the goat was kept with a very large bakora from the watchmans room, me being the sadistic cur that i was had decided on beating the goat.....well goats are supposed to be passive and they DONT headbutt right .....well i wish that this goat had read the same book.

when my mother comes back i was breaking the goats back with a bakora ( or attempting ) whilst the goat now tottaly crazy out of fear is sticking its 6 inch long left horn in to my leg.

allhamdulilah i was not feeling the pain at the time.

my family was so amused calling me

waharbodheyqabtee .

ZOLA   

Rudy..i had the same exprience 2 nights ago..i was driving my mother and 2 of her friends..i was trying to make a turn and a speeding car hit my car..i did a 360 and then the car hit me again on the drivers sit door..i ended up in the other lane. we all came out of our cars..and the guy driving the other car started yelling in spanish.i could not speak...for the first time in my life i dialed 911...before the cops even got there the dude took off.

luckly no 1 got hurt....but am still trying to recover from the shock..i have never been in an accident before. i dont know how am gonna drive again.

oh i forgot..i was on my way 2 visit FLYING-STILL as well...nayaa how come u have not checked on me since saturday night.. smile.gif .

A.A