Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

What makes you cringe about the opposite sex?

Khalaf   

^^^Walaalshiis she wants to give u good advice which is indeed tru, the picture does not befit a muslim sister-sends out wrong message. but it was not right for her to label u a bimbo-thats uncalled for. U can give advice without offending someones character which u know nothing about. Lets be Muslims, and respect your fellow muslims. Peace

Pucca-"neat" :confused:

mantra   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

[QB]
quote:

their existence

mantra....when I read that, I was a bit scared are you gay? :confused:

why do you wanna know? :cool:

Lake   

We're talking about our somali girls right?

-Girls that stare (Its a problem..they all feel like they know you or something)

-Loud as ever (ladies shouldn't have to act this way c'mon)

-Too emotional/fragile feelings / over sensitve

fellas you know damn well a xalimo is going to talk lol...just hear what she has to say but never say a thing unless you want her friends to know about it

nemo   

mantra....when I read that, I was a bit scared are you gay?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why do you wanna know?

Firt dont get any ideas, I dont want you...the reason I asked was that we are supose to be MUSLIMS and no garbage here mate. smile.gif

mantra   

Originally posted by nameless_chick:

quote: mantra....when I read that, I was a bit scared are you gay?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why do you wanna know?

Firt dont get any ideas, I dont want you...the reason I asked was that we are supose to be MUSLIMS and no garbage here mate.
smile.gifwhat do you mean "I dont want you"

how can you not..I mean im only a name among millions.. pretty darn appealing if I say so myself..

nemo   

loooooooooool at mantra....

what do you mean "I dont want you"

how can you not..I mean im only a name among millions.. pretty darn appealing if I say so myself..

Am speechless...

mantra   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^he is a man; lool not a women. either way tell him you don't want him. go on
icon_razz.gif:D

im female..200%

I can prove it..ask nameless smile.gif

Okaaaaaaaaaai I though to come back and put all what makes me cringe about the opposite sex but then as I though about it , it doesn't really matter cause end of the day what makes you not cringe and actully feel good about them mostly weights more then what does .. so peace

I luv ya mami's all of you!!

^^We Loof u 2...EXCEPT if ur:

-smelly.....(bad breath, shiir, the whole nine-yards)

-men dat scratch....(u kno where)....why, why, why!! do u need to do it in public..uff oooooooc

-walk like naag...i dont care if u look like Denzel washington or Shemar Moore or Jubba (yum)..ur *** is ooc on my list if u can't produce a manly walk

What makes me cringe about the opposite sex?

----I cant stand brothers who dress in thuggish style and yet have the nerve to approach you.

----I cant stand it how every guy you talk seems to think you have it in for him. And he brags it to his mates.

----I cant stand it when they walk pass you in a hope to get your attention they yell while speaking on the cell phone and everyone around you turns around to look at you.

----I cant stand it when they walk pass you with a white girl and somehow manage to give you a cheecky smile to say look at me. What is there to look at???

----- I cant stand it when they try and chat you up in af somali .Its a turn off. Enough for me to walk away.

----I cant stand it how its okay for them to behave in a certain manner but if a sister does the same she is called a w8hre and her reptuation is shuttered.

---- Most of all I cant stand it when they mess around and in the end expect to have a good sister by their side.

----

Janna   

Originally posted by Zarqa:

Nameless,

You are sending out a wrong message with you avator.
VinewoodChick1.jpg

This avator should say it all. :D

mantra   

Originally posted by Zarqa:

Mantra,

I think Nameless has a crush on you. :confused:

hehe..

im flattered..really