Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

What makes you cringe about the opposite sex?

Always late chicks..

girls who tell *theirgirlsfriends* and the WHOLE world about your business..

when they phone your phone more then them tele sales people..

got loads more but well post later .. go on peeps let it all out!¬

Maf Kees   

I hate it when they stalk you. Sometimes they don't leave you alone. Calling you while you're asleep, jumping on you when you come online.

But the worst thing is that everything you tell them, their girlfriends know the next day. That pisses me off. You cannot trust her at all. If she has to choose who dies: you or one of her girlfriends. Start preparing your funeral. She won't even hesitate.

I don't like how they overreact sometimes too. They take things the wrong way or get mad or disappointed when you don't say something that they want to hear you say at that exact moment. Like I can read her damn mind or something? wtf?

Thanks I needed this. It's weird, I feel a lot better now wulahi. Women don't get me wrong. I don't hate you. But there are times that this Farah needs a break from you.

Mr Farah Blue sure feels good getting that of your chest didn't it.. and Seeker you must have something that makes you cringe about some guys ..

Arawella   

Here we go…

Daft arrogant and domineering Faraxs who refuse to accept that ‘nay’ means ‘NAY' and will simply remain 'nay'.

Khalaf   

mummy boys

hey hey!.I love my mommy.

SB-the principle says girl that harasses u like u, so lazyie got luv for u man :D

nah, its pure hatered in your case dude :D . LayZieGirl is gangsta, she gonna have lotta haters cuz she keeps real.

FarahBlue-lol brotha let it all out, u forgot those that talk to much, and think they know everything. peace out

Ibtisam   

^^^lool; everyone loves their mum. but mummy boys are a different case; they do my head in; if i had the choice i would shoot them icon_razz.gif

i don't know about gangester :D

A guy who cries (death of parents/wife/children & for Allah the only exception), complains (alot), gossips and/or dresses in the dark.