Suldaanka

President MBC: Preliminary meeting between Mogadishu & Hargeisa to take place in Ghana.

Other points that the President touched included:

1. Somaliland's Passport will be generally accepted by UAE from June this year. At the moment, only Diplomatic and Officials are accepted. 

2. Start of a major infrastructure projects like Berbera Corridor

3. Access to market for Somaliland businesses including Livestock traders.

4. Further strengthening the partnership between UAE and Somaliland, with a view of UAE officially opening an embassy in Hargeisa.

5. Somaliland and Somalia's first face to face meeting (not Presidents) will tkae place in Ghana. The meeting in Ghana will come up with a list of names from both sides and selection of the countries that will drive the talks further. 

Other related items that was not discussed here but been reported elswhere, include the opening of the Berbera Naval Base in few months. 

• Thanks 2

^^^^Suldaanka,

A very interesting development. But that was only the "fraction" of what was agreed given that the president could only say what can be release for public consumption. For the rest are confidential state's affairs.

Which means what was agreed was far greater in scope and in depth than what the President could divulge it publicly, according information I have about what took place in his meetings with the leadership of the UAE. So, we say, steady-as-she-goes, is our "political motto", indeed.

Very good Ghana is a country i like  not Istanbul and Ankara.  But mediation is needed with out international arbitrators it's iijiid aankunjiido. We saw the 2012 to 2015 talks it took 3 years for the talks to collapse.

55 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

LOL@confidential 

Is that you being silly pillock, again? Eh, mate? Well, I have you know unlike what you imagined in your cowardly piratical way, there is really and actually a "confidential" things in which any political State (and its leaders) do happen to have to their names.

So you can take it as "mind-boggling-assignment" to some of your friends in out there in Boston just so that they will be able to explain to you as to what "State's confidential secrets" are all about. Got it, dear ninny?

There are no state secrets. In the Somali context, it usually means the big boy got bribed by a benefactor. It won't be long before Muse buys a house in Dubai.

In any case, this pointless exercise is futile though it's rather funny Suldaanka thinks Villa Somalia has somehow acquired enough legitimacy to entertain secessionist's aspirations.

Che the  koonfurians    are known for  not having any state secrets because their entire nation is in the hands of others the amisom even their intelligence. And who ever comes can be bought.  Just like xasan sheikh took the 50 million and cut ties with  Iran sacuudi petro dollar money. The koonfurians will do everything  for the highest bidder.

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

There are no state secrets. In the Somali context,

Well, if you think that, and I mean seriously think that, then it only bespoke of the mean-intellect in which you are sporting in here, and nothing else. So I am afraid, I can't help you there. 

it usually means the big boy got bribed by a benefactor. It won't be long before Muse buys a house in Dubai.

Again, that is the "silly assumption" in which you are parading in here without even having "by-your-leave-verified-evidence-of-it".

Hence, I shan't try to take you to school just to show you of how assertion without any proof of it, is actually the stuff in which most hapless folks pull out from their back-side.

And, in that sense, I shan't be poor sport to make you "akin" to that sort of folks. Which is another way of saying that I should speedily look the other way from this silly spleen of yours.

In any case, this pointless exercise is futile though it's rather funny Suldaanka thinks Villa Somalia has somehow acquired enough legitimacy to entertain secessionist's aspirations.

Again, I know sometimes you are bit thick in the head, and it's rather hard for the likes of our Suldaanka to get across to you the basic proposition of the things as they currently stand, as much as the rest of us are also finding a tad of a "tiresome exercise" for you to keep on failing in your attempt to argue your way out of an empty paper-bag, but still all the same, see to it to try to follow the argument in its "totality" of it, will you.

And that argument is that, it's not our Suldaanka (or the rest of us from Somaliland) who wants for Somaliland to spend its entire time in arguing futilely with some non-entities in Villa Somalia. But rather on the contrary, it's the international community (IC) who have asked us to give it a go (one last time, indeed) in talking to these clique in Villa Somalia. And see if they see sense.

If not, which means they failed to see sense, then matter will be decided on other ways by others in their own "specific ways".

It's that simple, really. 

Now, is that too much of a difficult proposition for you to follow through it, dear ninny?

I say give it a deep consideration of it, in the sense of preferably thinking it all through the day, whilst on the other hand you keep on reading it, from back to front and back again. For I am sure of it, that eventually you will get the hang of the "essence" of this simple argument.

Now be a good sport, mate, and please nigger make yourself scarce from here, whilst you are still scratching your head, endlessly, at least for few hours to come till you finally "crack" what this is all about.  

4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

There are no state secrets. In the Somali context, it usually means the big boy got bribed by a benefactor. It won't be long before Muse buys a house in Dubai.

Like Ethiopia and Kenya are using the useful idiot, why not Somaliland? 

The IC have asked for Hargeisa and Mogadishu to talk and agree on something. Hargeisa will due its deeds but if there is no one on the other end that can talk for Ex-Italian Somalia, then Somaliland will go back to the IC for a way out of this. At the end, it is not Somaliland that is going to lose an inch, it is a process that will eventually end up with Somaliland getting its recognition. Whether that process goes through Hargeisa and Mogadishu reaching a deal or whether the IC looks at Somaliland's differently, it doesn't matter. 

But one thing is for sure, the status-quo is not an option for the IC. Sooner or later, Mogadishu will bite the bullet and face up.

10 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

But one thing is for sure, the status-quo is not an option for the IC. Sooner or later, Mogadishu will bite the bullet and face up.

Dream the f#$$ on. If you lot are allowed to break away then I'll be the first to support puntland going solo too, why not? And then south west, jubbaland etc. And we bury the idea of Somalia for good.  

We shall see. 

Somaliland already broke away 28 years ago. It's not about  what the  garowe boys want to do. The pirate enclave can't go it alone because  their interest are in the Amisom bunker they have no resources it's a small little dessert.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

@Dhagax-Tuur

Is that a threat or a statement? If it was a threat, I don't give a flying fig about if Ex-Italian Somalia breaks like a glass into thousands of pieces, that is your problem. :D 

But as far as Somaliland is concerned, this is a done deal. Not Cheeseman, not anyone can change the course of this Republic. You will be a good spectator and making few noises from the sideline, that is all. 

• Thanks 1

Lool soo dhawayn fiican yaa naloo sameeyay si cadawgeenu u naxo.

Waa nin ay hogaamiye ku sheegayaan, hadana ma fahamsana waxa asaga iyo koonfurta ka dhaxeeya waxay yihiin, iyo waxa wada hadalku yahay, iyo waxa laga wada hadlayo midnaba.

Waxaa taas daliil u noqonaysa siduu ugu aradanyahay waaqiciga dhulka yaala

Kow wuxuu sheegay, intaysan habruhu, u mashxaradin, labo dawladood baan ahayn 60kii ka hor.

Dawladnimada wuxuu u yaqaan gaar baa naloo gumaystay.!

Markii gobolada waqooyi xoriyadda heleen calan ay leeyihiin oo u gaara kor looma fiirin waad isixi kartaan hadaan khaldanahay.

Waxay sugeen walaalahood koonfurta wayna la midoobeen ayagoo isku duuban bay calan buluug ah kor u wada fiiriyeen waxaana loo bixiyay midowgii labada gobol kiwdii July. 

Xuduudkii ingiriiska iyo talyaanigana wuxuu u yaqaanaa muqadas mudan in dhiig loo daadiyo asagoo u haysta inay ahayd hadiyad ingiriisku beeshiisa ku maamuustay..

Waa hadal meel waayay iyo nin habow la fogaaday.

Wuxuu kaloo leeyahay koonfurta waxaa laga la'yahay gurigii naga buburay see loo dhisaa.!!

Gurigii naga burburay see loo dhisaa layskuma hayee waxaa laysku hayaa see u kala dhisanaa.

Ghana waali iyo marqaan baa gaysay aragtidayda, xal uu afsoomaali ku waayay Ghana u keeni mayso.

Gooni reerkinu waxay wali uqadan  laa'yihin in waa hore la kalabaxay ,oo la kala adkaaday.   Waddahadalku wa  formality oo keliya luqada Englishta. Si  lokala xamaan  urursado. Oo beesha calaamka soo  jeediyey  wadahadalka  na markasta waxa lugu qabanaya wadan  aan ahayn  Somalia ahayn  ama Somaliland. Si  goobtu u noqoto  meel  aan cid  carab saarayn. Siyaasiinta Somaliland be metegi Karan  xamar  oo holcaysa. Kuwaa amisomta gumeysatu na  xadhig ba kahoreya haday Somaliland imaadan. Marka  si xeego na xeego u noqoto  ilka na u nabad galan sidan ba xal noqotay. Xuduuda Somaliland iyo wadanka bantugu gumeysto iyo islaamiiyintu  kama duwana  xuduuda aad  idinku laleedihiin kiiniya oo hada badh kale ku darsatay kismayo iyo jubooyinka. Xuduudaha isticmaarka afrika cidina bedeli mayso.