Sign in to follow this  
ailamos

The Implicity of Racism

Ibtisam   

^^No man, they think "prophets" were Schizophrenics individuasl or had so sort of psychological disorder, or they just wanted power. icon_razz.gif

Aliamos, I think it is the opposite; Sayid really likes you, he wants to provoke you, so that he can have a reason to PM you (to say sorry) and have his opening. He is looking for a 2nd wife and has a habit of running into all nomads till he establish and writs them off his list because they are:

1) Atheist

2) Male

3) Married

3) over 50yrs

icon_razz.gif

Jibreel   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

How does education of recorded help Palestanians I wonder?

Che, what are you insinuating?

Jibreel.

^listen you american or an alien resident of new york city (blah) - it is your avatar that object to - nothing personal. word?? :D

@ Ibti.

Pride = Feeling of superiority - a haughty attitude shown by somebody who believes, often unjustifiably, that he or she is better than others.

Racism = Belief in racial superiority - the belief that people of different races have different qualities and abilities, and that some races are inherently superior or inferior.

admit it Shikhana Ibtisaam bint SOL icon_razz.gif

EDIT - LOOOOOOOL@ibti's exposé - blame it on the lack of classes lately.

Ibtisam   

^^I have a father, and it is not SOL :mad:

If it makes you feel better; yes Shitan was racist. Does that mean he only tries to tempt black people? So white people don’t have shitan whispers? I should’ve been white after all. :(

Lool they should let you teach again- out of our hair.

P.s. I am not Sikh :eek:

Cicero   

If someone standing beside you in the subway claimed that giant, invisible angels spoke to him and then launched into half-coherent blather about the revelation he recieved. Instead of God saying Wa Shamsi Wa layli, he says Wal Ipod, wal Linux - indeed the marvels of your Lord are many. Would you inch towards this person or away from him?

Jibreel...I mean history doesn't necessarily emancipate us or diminish our capicity for evil.

Ibti-As long as they acknowledge the existence of prophets. Apart of atheists must have great admiration for propeths me think-to see few men have so many followers?

^learn to separate your internet persona and your real life - you bloody seef la bood. :mad: i am tired of apologising to your over sensitive character :mad:

and stop exposing my chat up lines. :cool:

see (cicero), just becuase i see atheist everywhere in SOL does not mean i am paranoid!!

here comes atheist - murderer (him)

here comes hotstepper (hell) murderer (him)

No, no, we don?t die

Yes, we multiply (ummah)

and there is nothing you can do about it!

:D:D

thanks for the laughter people - apologise to all muslims (and yes only muslims) if i have offended you.

the rest - take care - like i care.

Ibtisam   

Cicero is still alive and kicking; Haadya comes from Allah. Telling him/her you are going to kill him makes him think you are sub-human and your religion is crazy. icon_razz.gif

Cicero your example really is pants; I know you can do better. :rolleyes:

Sayid if you was nicer to start with, you won't have to keep saying sorry all the time. icon_razz.gif:Dplus I like messying with people :D

Cicero   

^ Don't you find it strange that people who call themselves prophets these days populate mental asylums and sanitariums? Humanity has come along way. We know too much about science and nature to take charlatans and crazies seriously.

Ibtisam   

^^Not good enough, try again. I know you really do believe that most humans are ****** and follow crazy men. But try to be reasonable.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Not good enough, try again. I know you really do believe that most humans are ****** and follow crazy men. But try to be reasonable.

Funny thing though, what do you call those who believe humanity is on the wrong track?