Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

To The New Nomads!

Iffah   

Loool- Oh oh Lakk.. I've never seen this side of you before. It's xagxagasho.com now eh? smile.gif

Ameenah...

Having nightmares from the days at Snet? lol.. it wasn't so bad...that's where I met you lots (does that sound right?) icon_razz.gif

Ilhaam,

That's what I was thinking. Looks like the CAT is rubbing off on our Lakkad! :D

Boycott,

Okky dokky walaalo. I shall leave the newbies alone....for now. ;)

Ladiif   

2 things, the oldies vs newcomers thing is what makes us, juniors rebel and I thing the sentence has something to tell us........!!

The other thing that I did not appreciate is that the first few nomads after Lakkad, were all nodding their heads in agreement w/l...which makes some juniors unwelcomed creatures or better yet unwanted.

However, there is nothing wrong if someone whether nomad or junior suggests or reminds us of something and I think that is what Lakkad did. Being a junior myself I dont like to see the same topic all over the forum; some in the wrong rooms. I believe that when someone join the site, s/he should familiarize themselves with the place and contribute. There is no need of bringing a new same topic while we already have the topic in place.....needless to say, its discouraging, disappointing, and makes the site boring.

Macalin   

Bro Ladiif..yu one hegg of a pratha!(yu one heck of a brotha!.lol)..tell this BONE HEADS(yes i said it!..rem no more mr nice guy)..that thas all i needed..ogeee!

Ilhaam + Barwaqo..lool..yall is sick(i don mind the cat rubbing her fur on moi-lol)..speakin of my CAT!..where is she?..tha gurl just keeps dissapearing ya know..maybe and this is just a maybe shes in deep space 9..ya know shes been called to duty...by her bosses!

and watever happened to BAYDAN?..and SOUL LADY?..and CAMBARO?..damn maybe its time for the lakkad to hybernate like my PARTNERS in crime

Originally posted by lakkad:

...speakin of my CAT!..where is she?..tha gurl just keeps dissapearing ya know..maybe and this is just a maybe shes in deep space 9..ya know shes been called to duty...by her bosses!

:D

Deep Space 9? Nah mate, she's floating around somewhere in the Delta Quadrant...too many 'chill pills' I believe! Uh-oh, I better go and put on my safety suit now.... :(

Blessed   

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

Loool- Oh oh Lakk.. I've never seen this side of you before. It's xagxagasho.com now eh?
smile.gif

Ameenah...

Having nightmares from the days at Snet? lol.. it wasn't so bad...that's where I met you lots (does that sound right?)
icon_razz.gif

Almost, it is yous lot!

you Americans need to pay me for tecahing you British slang. I got Honesita saying 'geezer' now lol.

Well, I guess meeting some of my good Nomads and closest buds was the only positive that came out of it. The rest, I'de much rather forget. Anyone who as muchs mentions that place in my precence will be severely dealt with.

Barwqo.

Tell the Cattini that I got the latest addition to the 'Happy Pill' range.

Iffah   

Ameenah,

So much for your tutoring. I haven't learned anything except "innit" and you remember how long that took? And don't say I'm slow...it's your method of teaching..LOL! You'll get paid, when I master in Brit slang ;)

Anyone who as muchs mentions that place in my precence will be severely dealt with.

You won't hear it from me again... :D