Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

To The New Nomads!

lol   

I agree with Loyan, though, I don't necessarily agree on all the issues.. I do agree Loyan when u said, our responses and debates are liveless.. its truth, we just wanna please everyone, and its not possible... coz, to make ur points across, u will have to rumble someone in the way...

So OLD SOMALIAONLINERS: Start the debate on full gear and lets bust the new babies, show them, why we in love ( like our new baby Loyan said)....

lakkad: rabshada jooji.....munaafaq numero uno waaxid!! waa ku aqaanaa nooh, hurdaa ka soo kacdi, qolkii nal la aanta ahaay ee NC aa dhex fadhidaa adi iyo labadii kuula dhalaty, new comers aa ku kecee... waa ku ogaay awalbo inaadan qeyr soo wadin... bacaw yow!!! :mad:

but u know I luvvvvvvvvvv u :D

Haneefah   

Looool@boycott, that was funny :D , thanks for speaking for us...gotta luv ya.

Yea baaaby, newbies rock!! ;)

To be honest, i think this whole issue of newbies vs oldies is a bit lame...LAKKAD,u could have done better than that bro! and to the rest of you, what's the big deal...let these bro's and sis's express themselves...afterall, what attracted us to the site is the atmosphere that you oldies have already created for us....so show some luv will ya!!

Macalin   

Hey Old-Zymers and Newcomers!.

First let me welcome the new bros and sisters!

Secondly, this site has been around for a yr and many of the topics yall are bringing up have already been exausted and debated over and over, so plis i ask yall to read the pages(like general has over 30pages!) and see what u missed and then reply to em!,,ya know, that wway the old folks,

can have the opportunity to challenge the new ones!

Some of the topics are new and nice but many have been read, yall prolly wondering why many ppl are not replying to your new topics!

Am sure many of the old timers will agree on this one!.

Hope theres no misunderstanding!..and no hard feelings!..welcome once again!

:

Ok this is the original message that i posted: for the Nth time...WHAT PART OF THE ABOVE MESSAGE says and talks abt oldies vs newbees?-

Kaalaya weersha maa tihin kuligiin?..mise somalinimo lee inga tahay?..War anakaa mashaqa aragnay!..waryaada waxaan iri toobig yaasha qaarkood waa lasoo daadshe and dadow hada nagu soo biire, bal dib ubaara forumka!..now unless i was not catagorically clear!!!..all i said is saxibyaal, some of the topics here have been debated not once but thrice even four times!..and all over sudden sheekada wexeey noqote OLDIES vs NEWBIES!..well i guess thats how we are huh?

Hibo> meel dheer aa isku hubsate..thazz all ama say..hope UAE is treatin ya nice..

Someone once said: "Because biyo kuma dhibcaan(drop) otherwise adaa GARDARAN"(loosely translated: whatever u saying is BOLOGNE)

Howdy lakkad. I agree wit you dear.

Newbies...

If u lot were subjected to the same, repetitive topics, I'm sure u'ld all blow a fuse too. It's so tedious! Shidh! :mad: :mad:

Loyan,

Poor baby! Are u feeling neglected? I'll be happy to give ya a hug (along with Ilhaam), if u want. smile.gif

Loyan   

Lakkad ... Sxb your point is taken. Don't be stranger in your own house ::

Boycott: That was some fight man :D Kab iyo baasuuko aa lagugu gamaa! dadkaan ma yareystaane! Sxb your talent is beyond compare. Keep up the good work.

Barwaaqo ... You don't know but "being big baby" waa la ii qariyaa :D

MMA, Lagend, Cuties, Hibo ... My hat is off for you ... It is 2003. Let us liven up the place :cool:

boycott   

Loyan: thx sxb they ain't seen nothin yet! newbie hadday meesha xaaraan ku qabsan waayaan ha ila hadlin ;)

Nafisa:glad you appreciate that sista. the enemy seems somehow bending on their knees

barwaaqo: bilkheyr dheh walaashiis, newbiina ku barakeyso :(

aamenaah: if ya getting bored so we are! my be our crew should provide a mirror on somalinet for ya convenience right here :D

Sorry Lakkad to bering back this but i haven't seen some posts.

Kamilyah   

LoL....... Poster gurl i agree

Damn Lakkad guess what i knew about this site 4 nearly a year now but i just had to register 2day just to let u knw that your way of thinkin' is sooo childish stop tryin to bully the new comers (includin' myself) and start talkin' sence (not startin' a war herrre am just statin the facts) Thats all i gotta say on this matter coz Ma boy over there LOYAN said it loud and clear *Full Stop*

By the way how does it feel that you can't do anything about it......... We're here to stay and you can't do Shyyyt about it. Damn.

Blessed   

Boy Cot

Did you say somali **** ... how could you bring that place up *shrugs*

are U trying to give me nightmares? My S.net days were like ..... watching poor tweety getting cooked up by sylvester ... shidh!

But honestly. It isn't so hard to go back to an old topic and make an input instead of bringing the same tired old topic... over and over and over again!

Macalin   

Kamilyah or watver ur freaking name is...it looks like you was wayy better off on the sidelines..ya know!

And why do i have the feeling tha u someone who is a nomad and just got a new shirt?..guess chicken huh?...i DARE you!...

Oh and i don give a HOOT wat the hell u thinking coz i ddint patronize no one...all i said is old topics have been discussed and my dear most of my bros and sisters do agree with me...

Now do i care abt what u think?...ABSOLUTELY NO!..ok..

Am tired of yall thinkin if am bossing ppl..i been nice but if you wanna bring my claws out..and TRASH TALK>> beleive me am soooo good at it..now BRING IT ON.

ANY ONE> AM WAITING>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Macalin   

SOP!..saxib am not talkin to the sista like tha..i am infact bringin the NASTY side of me..she happened to rub me on her aligator skin!, although i don have a sensitive skin,i ran out of lotion to lubricate me..so am scrachty!..ya dig me!.

And for the record..ppl have changed the entire thread into newbies vs oldies...and i have said a million times thas not the case but rather some of the topics the bros/sisters are bringin have been discussed ..but however it looks like some ppl are out to XAGXAGADA big ol lakkad,MARKA i say UNTO THEM..^&%#$#&!!!!!..bring it on!..ok

Lefty   

I think What Lakkad said is somehow the fact and truth. It's one of the main reason that I have taken a break from this Site. However, some of you shouldn't bother to reply if you feel at a particular thread and let other people do their thang.

By the way, I'm not an old nor new ones. I condsider myself in the middle Generation and that's why I was forced to intervene both sides.

Just get along with each other and let everyone post whatever they want.

Senora   

Yeah I"m somewhat of a rookie in this joint,...but i understand where the veterans are coming from. I'm guilty for bringing up a topic that was already used, and thats my fault for not looking it up at first( so thanks for pointing it out lakkad). I wouldnt want to read something someone else brought up either, so rookies, or "newbies"(whatever you would like to be called), it wouldnt hurt us either if we would just look up some of these topics. When you think about it, its not really fair. It's like were opening up the topic only for the newbies. I understand we didnt get to share our views, and overtime ppl's views change, but let's be a little courteous, or what would even be better,..creative!That way both the rookies and veterans can share views.

p.s.i feel pretty bad i recycled a topic, so lets just forget i ever wrote it to begin with, LOL!( gosh i wish you guys would've told me in the beginning)