Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

To The New Nomads!

Macalin   

Hey Old-Zymers and Newcomers!.

First let me welcome the new bros and sisters!

Secondly, this site has been around for a yr and many of the topics yall are bringing up have already been exausted and debated over and over, so plis i ask yall to read the pages(like general has over 30pages!) and see what u missed and then reply to em!,,ya know, that wway the old folks, can have the opportunity to challenge the new ones!

Some of the topics are new and nice but many have been read, yall prolly wondering why many ppl are not replying to your new topics!

Am sure many of the old timers will agree on this one!.

Hope theres no misunderstanding!..and no hard feelings!..welcome once again!

I am absolutely agreed with lakkad, coz we can't even come to forum anymore BORING same old topics over and over..

Thanx Lakkad for bringing this topic up.

NoVa   

Guys come on easy on the new comers...waraa Lakkad...just cuz ya was here before them don't mean u gotta give them freshmen's hard time.

Loyan   

Lakkad ... sxb maxaa naqaska la isugu xiraa? what good is your welcome when you do that? Waa idiin jeedaa "old nomads" idinka lee isu camiraaya.

Maybe it is time oo la idin geyn lahaa "the Old house"... you know the nursary where you can talk about old times :D

SOL President ... Your excelency your tag number is 1213. Aren't you newbie yourself?

But seriously... I don't know how it happened I noticed that the way you guys approach topics is "Oprah Winfray" style, so soft, so delicate I can imagine the virtual group hug. smile.gif Why is that? Can't old-timers debate issues in civil manner without acting like they are in love or something?

So long

Macalin   

LOL..Nova am guessing the christmass spirit is ON!..hayeh.

Rem that SNEAKERS commercial?..Impaired Judgement...Dont let Hunger happen to YOU"..lol.if u read and re read GABAR, i was as nice as i can be...HUSS marka gabar hadii kala wallahi dhagahaas bakeylaha ah ayaan kujiidaa!>.lol..

But on a serious note, many of the topics our bros are sayin have been said and said, so is not hard to read over am sure they didnt know that!

And the rest, good to see ur beautiful faces again,except SOL PREZZY whose a big XUUXU FACE-lol..j/k.

DAD   

SOL President ... Your excelency your tag number is 1213. Aren't you newbie yourself?

Depends on which one you looking at. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

And the rest, good to see ur beautiful faces again,except SOL PREZZY whose a big XUUXU FACE-lol..j/k.

HaHaHaHaH. Saas maa lee isku ogaa sxb. Fine, be all mean you want to.

NoVa   

ajaaaja...Look who's back..i'mean not back but was here all along hiding in different Macawis...waraa Dad9000 ileen SOP was ya all along...good 2 see that familiar face..lol SOP was waji xuux iga tak lool j/ks....

Lakkad haa nooh Chrismas is here tomorrow so i'm waiting my present in the mail...anything will be appreciated even couple hundred buckz will be great to add to my tutions....waraa i know ya was nice to them freshman but let them express thier idea's even thought some of those idea's have being discusted ova and ova again...not many people know how to research old' thangs..ya know ee dadka dhaaf bakeela yahow!

Macalin   

lol..lOYAN.OPRAH?..more like DR phil..SAXIB, what part of "duplicating topics" don yall understand?..yaqee!!

All i said was some of the topics have been debated like three times NOOH!..get it?...am sure if u went back and saw again, u will see sooo many duplicated topics, and i KINDLY very GENTLY(maybe i had to shout, unlike "UNoprah" style to get it thru..lol)asked guys to READ topics. Theres no CAMIRAAD just a kindly reminder, that MOST of the topics the bros/sistas are bringing have ben debated ON..now adigoon meesha gelin "newbees VS OLDTYMERS" honestly bal isheeg where the "XAAG XAGASHO" is??..RUNTII NOW!!, oh if you the type that don want HUGS/LOVEs beleive me my "MATE" the CAT will unleash her UNKIND FURY ON YOU..WILDY A preemptive is strike aloof in the AIR..you know the rest..lol..am just kidding LOYAN..YOu honestlt kool wit me..just look it in a diff way(or maybe u need to read the topics..na mean>!)

Oh ps..SOL prezzy has been here LOONG LOONG, he just changed his name..lol

Salaan...

Lakad, kaaba waran bo? Faytee?

Sax!! orangeyes.gif

Ee waxaaga lakiin foori kanjeelo fiya kafiyoore waaye ee bax. Tartiib ugu sheeg nooh martida. Kan usuga yaas kusoo dagi jirey hortibo. Yahuu. Baqeel yaa Baqaariste waaxid. cwm26.gif

To all our latest new members, our asxaab, first welkam, and baliis heed Lakad's advice:

newbie.gif

Mr President, you busted yourself. Who else are YOU out there on the nomadland???? eek7.gif

Macsalaama!!