Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Tommy Hilfgher

Xafsa   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

Flying_still: I did see those CK hijabs...but isn't that wrong since it's copyrighted????? :confused:

Yeah...but their claiming that Ck made those hijaabs and skirts for arab countries.

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol@primark........

I remember when Tomy Hilfiger was the ish, back in 95-96, we was all looking to get a Hilfiger shirt or sweater, on the cheap mind you. My fave pair of jeans are Tommy, as for what he was supposed to have said, i never believe anything unless i see or hear it for myself. Everybody is racist to an extent, ppl need to forget what are rumours and buy what they like/afford.

the color green is the only color that matters. The racist person in the world will not let his prejudice affect his bootm line. Green is the color that matters

Yeah Mizz_Unique I like the Oprah Winfrey show...I don't like Oprah Winfrey herself. She's a fake and she knows she is. redface.gif:D

Flying_still: I don't believe that they did it for the Arab countries and I still think it's copyrighted...but as Mizz_Unique said it's very nice to handle it. :D

Xafsa   

Originally posted by stpaulchick:

Flying_still: I don't believe that they did it for the Arab countries and I still think it's copyrighted...but as Mizz_Unique said it's very nice to handle it.
:D

I don't believe it either. I can't stand those hijaabs! SEdex geesle waaye....me don't wear those. But the skirts look nice although I'm not sure I would want my islamic clothing to have the name of a kafir on them.

There's also CK skirts :eek: ..uh uh this has got to stop. Your right flying_still I also heard CK is "u know what" not racist...but "u know what". ;) I don't think I would want his logo on my skirts and hijab..maybe pants and a shirt.