Saalax

Descendant of the oldest sultanate of Somaliland region rejects Addis Ababa conference

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

I think Awdal Sultanate was the oldest in that part of the world. You meant the duriyada family?

Yes.

Barwaaqo   
8 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

(a man of illustrious lineage, if ever there was that kind of thing in the Somali peninsula)

😘 

The  dir conference is to prepare for the party politics of Ethiopia. Ethiopia is entering  a new era  and as oodweyne said  the alliances between Somalilanders Djiboutians  is very important in the politics of Ethiopia especially in the head and shinile teferi ber  regions of Ethiopia 

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   

I don't understand why any sultan worth his title would be against a timely conference organised for his major but much abused clan to discuss nothing but their interest and how peace and corporation could be promoted in the region. 

• Thanks 1

Saalax   

The Suldaan rejected the conference cause it is only about Jeegaan and Oromo interests. The GX community of Daror & Gashaamo districts will look after their interests there just like they did for hundreds of years. 

Saalax   
5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, odeyga malaaqaaga miyaa? I mean suldaankaaga, wabarkaaga, ugaaskaaga, isinkaaga, imaamkaaga, beeldaajahaaga, isloowgaaga, garaadkaaga? Yaa ka tagay taloow? happy0002.gif

:D  I think the Bajuni iyo Wagosha community also have a different title for their elders.