Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Welcome Party for ME

Welcome back, huuno. Qarxiska wajiga looga dhufanayo ka daaya. Soo dhaweeya, as many of you have done, dabadeed weydiiya markay comfortable dareento, 'walaalo, are you still firaaqo, marriage-wise' or 'off the shelf'? Hadaad ku qarxisaan, maxayba ka jawaabtaa, waa inay nafteeda difaacdee.....

Manners fellas, manners (the grease that keeps the joints of society moving).

Modesty   

Thanks all! I really appreciate all your welcomes.

Well in the past couple of years, I really focused on myself and where I want to be as far as career goes. I finished my BA degree, so I'm no longer a college student. I'm not married yet, unfortunately,mainly because I haven't found the "right" guy(typical excuse). I feel like I've changed soooo much since I first joined this forum...I'm no longer the "modest" girl I used to be:)

@Faraax...lol I didn't know I posted that in 2008.

^ :D Yeah. And soon to come are Simon Cowell and Katie Price, aka Jordan etc. Interested? Come to Chav Uni, where the main dress of choice is burberry, trainers and track suits. Every sentence ends with 'innit' and 'you get me, blood' etc.

Waar waa iska kaftamayaaye, UK has a good educational institutions, hadiid rabto inaad ka faa'iideysato/taan.