Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Share your thoughts

Castro   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Lol, no she'll be back, I have faith in her and she sounds like she can hold her ground.

As much faith as you have in, say, Somaliland? Because both are conceptually a fraud.

Ibtisam   

^^^No, :cool: I have less faith in her. Come on give people in Somaliland more credit, they have proven track record of keeping their head down and holding their ground. :rolleyes: I'm offended on their part by the comparison.

Castro   

^^^^^ The people of Somaliland are awesome. Like other Somalis, I love them. The concept of secession is a fraud. Can you understand the difference? I'm not patronizing you, atheer.

Wrong forum. Let's talk about Bella.

^^Old man, there is a thread in politics section about SL and secession!

Ibtisaam schoolkii baa laga xiray ayyaamahan ee faraha ka qaad.

-Lily-   

Fahiye,

The British Household Panel Survey, which involved 3,800 couples over eight years, found that women with part-time jobs were the happiest. They reported greater job satisfaction than those in full-time work and appeared more content than those with no job.

This doesn't mean that women have given up on their ambitions in favour of puréeing baby food. For many women, setting up their own company or going freelance so they can manage their own time has been the answer. The number of women setting up companies increased by 10 per cent in the past six months.

If that is not having it all & an ambition that lives on I don’t know what is. Even men are leaving these types of corporate jobs that eat into their every waking hour.

I hope you weren’t insinuating women are naïve enough to think a career is EVERYTHING? You’re missing the point, which is the choice to go out and work 80 hours a week if you wish to. I feel a strange sense of Déjà Vu repeating all this. Anyway, it's always pointless to argue about personal choices.

Cara :D

Ibtisam   

Castro EDIT: Well I wrote it now, no point deleting it; smile.gif

Not to turn this into politics thread, but can I point out that that I’ve never supported Somaliland for the sake of it or because it is perfect. I just don't like the fact that people want to destroy the little stability people of Somaliland have for a concept of Somaliniom which is non existent and a fraud.

Can you understand the difference between supporting something because of what it facilitates for the people in that region and supporting a concept of secession regardless of what it does or does not do? I could not care who or what was facilitating the conditions to let people get on with their basic life’s. I’d even support Burcoland, Hargisaland, LAland, AwdalLand. I could not care less what they call themselves or how big the territory is. Anything to avoid the madness and endless cycle we’ve been going around since I was born.

I don’t have any ideals about sovereignty and Somaliniom, nor do I have faith that a greater Somali will return and be successful, inclusive and fair to all. I think people speak in double face, full of bitter and only a few are honest when they talk of such things. I think these things are not important at the rate people are dying and suffering, nor is it helping people back home, Somaliniom never paid for anyone's school. So I am going to support every little town/ entity which maintains a close to normality conditions. :cool:

Xiin Lool, thanks smile.gif

Cara: Loool, HaHaha at sending the adhi to the traffic! lol

Ms DD   

To the original author

Reality will teach you differently honey. The day aad nin isku haleyso, waa markey kuu dhamaatey.

Yup..a bitter one here smile.gif

-Lily-   

^^Yes, if only, it seems dhinaca partners ka ay ka dhinteen. If only they would help with preparing the bread for the burned fish fingers once in a while :D

Miss D&D, nothing bitter about that dear, it's advice we've been getting for generations from granmother to mother to daughter smile.gif

Jamster   

Oh come on, you can have it both ways. Either you are succesfully moneterilly or not-- if the later then you know a life of dieper cleaning awaits ;)

chubacka   

hahaha wot about doing a job you really enjoy Ms Fahiye although it pays about as much as staying at home.

Ms Princess you do as you please dear, jst find a (rich) decent guy. (and dnt fall out with him) ;)

Malika   

^LOL@dont fall out with him ..Heh,does that mean she should be prepared to alot of grovelling and begging when ever he is seemingly annoyed she didnt cook the food well enough,or just just didnt perform good enough that night..Heh

Anywho..Ya all have scared Bella away!! icon_razz.gif

Bella I disagree with you, but again you entitle to your opinion. You can work and live happy life without dovorce. For instance, both my mother and my dad work and have been married for 23 years (al-hamdulilah). Its all about how manage your time and having a supportive spouse. My mother has tought me to never depend on anybody. Besides, having an education is good for you because it is knowledge that will stay with for the rest of your life. I think it all depends on the lifesyle you grew, I am grew up in a lifestyle where you only depend on men.

LOL is she pretty tough .. she has alot of work ahead of her ... if she is to start her mission on converting the fair ladies of SOL to her cause ... which has the backing of most faarax's.

soo gabadha si fiican haloo soo dhaweeyo !