Sign in to follow this  
nuune

For lazy wives husbands

nuune   

for those not doin the dishes or the laundry, here is great stuff for lazy wives and husbands.

Tokyo University has unveiled its latest house-keeping robots which are able to do tasks ranging from washing dishes to doing the laundry etc

See the video: Halkan Guji

^^ :D

You are awfully lazy ibtisam! There is nothing more entertaining that doing dishes! These westernised somali women need to get a grip and start enjoying housework! No matter how educated we are, we shouldnt forget our values and social responsiblities!

accepting western values is not good. Women should have their own standard of self! adopting western values, like having a career and delaying marriage and having children will lead to the end of humanity as we know it.

Ibtisam   

^^Are values are dishes, and not enjoying washign dishes is being westernised?? :confused: I think calling washing dishes as standing for somali values and social responsibilities is a bit off the scale.

Maybe you just wanted to rant about career women and westernisation, are you trying to convience yourself? LOL aniga ayah kuu idih ee go and get married, you have our approval. icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

^Bella maka daashid miyaa? Westernised somali women waa ceey.Naga daa ceeyda smile.gif

At last.This must be the replacement of my dua for 9 yr old daughter . :D

"You are awfully lazy ibtisam! There is nothing more entertaining that doing dishes! These westernised somali women need to get a grip and start enjoying housework!"

Are you freaking kidding me? And if being emancipated from the kitchen equates to being western then hallelujah I am westernised.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by nuune:

for those not doin the dishes or the laundry, here is great stuff for lazy wives and husbands.

Tokyo University has unveiled its latest house-keeping robots which are able to do tasks ranging from washing dishes to doing the laundry etc

See the video:

As gabar Soomaaliyeed oo walaashaa ah, I accept all gifts - specially house-keeping robots...So feel free inaa walaashaa kaa weyn gift usoo gado, it doesn't necessarily have to be an special occasion...I accept gifts all year round, hadookalanaa ugu fiican...Thnx dear, waakuu soo duceynaa... :D

nuune   

^^^ Koolo lool, my dear, ducadaada maqbuul waaye maadaama aa tahay dhal awliyo :D

Tokyo ayaan qararaf ka siini aan weydiiyee waxey hayaan,

alaaba kaloo khattar ahna waa laga sheegayay Hiroshima

Kool_Kat   

^Alaab kaloo khatar ah aa? Maku jiri ani muguu, robotkaas lee igu sadaqeyso...

Ar Nuunkoow, class aan dhex fadhiyaa - hurdadii aduuka aa iheyso...Soon inaa madaxa miiska kudhuftaan kabaqaa...Totally not topic related, mise wax hurdada qaado aa 'allabta khatarta' ku jirto? :D

Buuxo   

^LOL@KK.Haku dhex-seexan classka,hadaad khuurisid waad fashilmee ;) ,that's what happened to me once.

Nuune ana walaashaa aahay ee markaad Tokoyo kasoo kala fireeyneysid ii soo gad robotkaan,waad duceeysantahey .

Haneefah   

Japanese researchers are a joke! Shaqo la'aan baa heysa. The amount of research funding that goes into these impractical and ridiculous innovations could be better used for something that actually benefits human beings.

nuune   

Cabdiyo, gabdhaha khuuriyo waa awliya ayaa la yiri, waa xaqiiq, horey baa loo yiri ana waan idiin sheegayaa, igu hallee adna waad iga heli geedkaas :D

Koolo, alaabta kaloo khattarta ah mid adiga hada ku anfaceeso ma ahan, balse hadaad diyaar u tahay waa mid isbaandheys ah, sidii xabbatu sawdana waa loo qurquriyaa illaa ay kalxamuhu ku ingagaan unbaad dareemi kartaa nafciga uu xambaarsanaa, hurdana warkeedaba daa, waaba hurdo socoto